Young Jeezyy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
D'struction said:
I think dude is weak, he is 50 cent all over again.. same shit over different beats.. lol u could listen to 2 songs and hear the whole album!
Nah fo that nigga dont sound nothing like 50 dis nigga got talent his got some slappers on his shit man why you hating.

Apr 14, 2003
SaPo916 said:
Nah fo that nigga dont sound nothing like 50 dis nigga got talent his got some slappers on his shit man why you hating.
Im hatin becuz this cat is weak, i didnt say he sounded like 50 cent, but hes got the same gimmick.... just repeat yourself every song and these muthafuckas will buy it. You know every song on this album is on some gangsta, dopeslangin shit, i wont be suprised if next album is some softy ass girly music. or maybe some crunk hitz, lol. ATL is huge, but their shit aint original.

Jul 6, 2002
RedrumAkaMurder said:
jeezy nice. i heard a song where he killed it. it was a diss to gucci mane.

It's called "stay strapped" and it's the beats to TI's "Asap"

On the real, Jeezy been doin it down south. You should definately look into purchasing a DJ DRAMA or DJ FOlK Jeezy mixtape. I garauntee you will diggit! :siccness:

Jul 6, 2002
nob0die said:
and as far as Mac Dre.... nothin needs to be said...homie was wack dead or alive...

Ni66a! You're Siccwiddit 4 realz! Play stoopid doo if you want to, MD is the best rapper, living or dead (move over lil weezy) :siccness: