Young Jeezyy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Jeezy is wack as a rapper, he's all ad libs and nice beats. Lyrics are just average. That line that was mentioned earlier, "Im your favorite rapper's favorite rapper," he stole that from Jae Millz.

Mar 11, 2005
Mista Sinista said:
Jeezy is wack as a rapper, he's all ad libs and nice beats. Lyrics are just average. That line that was mentioned earlier, "Im your favorite rapper's favorite rapper," he stole that from Jae Millz.
I know this is kinda off-topic and might sound picky, but I have to point this out.
Jae Millz might have used that line before Jeezy, but he didn`t "steal" it from him. It`s a quite common expression, Scarface and Rakim among others have been described as that during the years. I also highly doubt that Jae Millz was the first rapper to use that line in a verse.

Keep on with the discussion!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
although he cant rap for shit, he put together a dope album. his adlibs are funny...everytime he says something clever he drops in an adlib...its like he's patting himself on the back throughout the track.