You guys really let me down with your review-not happy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
the first Bullys with Fullys was good for 2000, if you listening to it for the first right now you most likely won't like it (as I don't like it any more although I did back in 2000)

the second and third weren't good at all

BTW I never liked Guce yelling, he used to have one of the tightest flows I've ever heard back in the mid 90s, I don't know why he switched to the yelling shit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
emerza said:
You guys really have no appreciation for hip hop, just mindless low budgest shitty produced gangster rap

this cd sounds like the beats where rejected from the no limit studios from 99

one, that album is from like 99, 2000...two...i think thats ur mobb deep music ur talkin about...

Sep 14, 2006
Come on i love bay and westcoast rap but queens bridge ny shit shits on bay shit in a mojor way

Like spice 1 say

get fucked in the ass with a red hot dayton spoke wire if you dont agree

make that shit go tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Aug 18, 2006
Milli_Mill said:
i listened to it a few times and stopped listenen to it cause i didnt like, FAR from classic to me, and yeah i think jay-z is garbage too, i dont understand how people like most of his shit, but different strokes for different folks.
...quick question do you dis-like Jigga's(lol) flow, content, personna and/or the tracks he spits to...im just curious.

personally he's get money aptitude is whats most impressive!

Jan 18, 2006
DAMN YALL NEED TO GET OFF THAT YISTAL, BWF 2 IS DOPE AS FUCK, KILLA TAY CAME LYRICALLY THE TIGHTEST IVE EVER HEAR HIM COME,

BWF 1 IS A CERTIFIED CLASSIC, THEY PUT IT DOWN HARD WITH THAT ONE, YES THERES SOME WEAK TRACKS ON THERE BUT THE ONES THAT ARE TIGHT ARE REAL TIGHT.

BWF 2.5 IS BETTER THEN 3, THATS HOW BAD 3 IT WAS, IT GOES IN ORDER FIRST ONE WAS THE BEST AND SECOND ONE WAS THE SECOND BEST.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I kinda hated 3.....tay was my fav, then they replaced him with mess (who's good, but I'm not a big fan of)....I only liked 2 or 3 songs off that one