You guys really let me down with your review-not happy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2006
For those weasels that recomended me bullys it fullys 1, was not as good as it was hyped up to be, cheap beats, shitty low pro yelling and bad ryhmes, only decent verse was the one by my boy yukmouth. How dare you guys recomended me such a bad album, who call this a classic should be kicked in the nuts with steel toes and fucked in the ass by a rabid horse. Well this is just my opinion, please guys no more lies for reviews, little ferrets

gOES bACK TO BUMPING CAPONE N NOREAGA-WAR REPORT=VLASSICK PICKEL RATED CLASSIC

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
emerza said:
For those weasels that recomended me bullys it fullys 1, was not as good as it was hyped up to be, cheap beats, shitty low pro yelling and bad ryhmes, only decent verse was the one by my boy yukmouth. How dare you guys recomended me such a bad album, who call this a classic should be kicked in the nuts with steel toes and fucked in the ass by a rabid horse. Well this is just my opinion, please guys no more lies for reviews, little ferrets

your a fuckin idiot blood, u need ur ass whipped. THAT ALBUM IS A FRISCO CLASSIC, u must be a nerd and cant understand the game being kicked on that album and it makes u mad, so u write a thread on how bad u think it is because u couldnt stand the fact that killa tays voices and ad libs scared u made u piss ur little pants, or maybe cuz guce was kickin too much killa shit for ur delicate ears to handle, that album is forever a classic and YES, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THAT!

Goes back to bumpin Mobb Deep, Infamous.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
WOW, it was the best BULLYS WIT FULLYS!!! GUCE just started the yelling thing, but it complimented Killa Tay's style well!!! Surely one of the hardest West Coast albums ever!

S-J

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
westside2000.cjb.net
I think that is the best Bullys Wit Fullys album, I can listen to it from start to finish and Guce and Killa Tay are both dope on it, good production as well, the other Bullys wit fullys albums didn't sound as good to me.

Sep 14, 2006
You guys really have no appreciation for hip hop, just mindless low budgest shitty produced gangster rap

this cd sounds like the beats where rejected from the no limit studios from 99

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
emerza said:

[HIDE]No one made you buy it you dumb fuck.But hey since you listen and do what others tell you....Go jump off the golden gate bridge while your at it.[/HIDE]

May 30, 2006
I haven't heard the BWF3 but 1 & 2 are weak az hell. I like about 2 songz on BWF1. Classic? GTFOH!! How many timez do I gotta say thiz 2 people........ please get a dictionary & look up the word "classic". That word iz thrown around a lil too freely. I like what Guce spit but I hate hiz flow.

I thought it waz funny on BWF2 how it said featuring 2Pac & all it waz, waz a Pac sample from the Makavelli CD.

Advice 2 the thread starter: U are on the B.A.R.T. forum & these bay niggaz iz gonna hype up 95 percent of the CD's/ DVD's/artist/groups/producers comin out the Bay. Don't forget that u are going off the opinion of someone else.

Apr 25, 2002
see this is what yous guys don't get.. everyone has there own taste in music.. what you got to do when you come to this site.. is find out which people like the sort of shit you like and go from there.. you can't honestly believe that just 'cause so and so says it's classic then the whole world will feel like that.. i still think jay-z is garbage.

:dead:

Jan 23, 2004
i listened to it a few times and stopped listenen to it cause i didnt like, FAR from classic to me, and yeah i think jay-z is garbage too, i dont understand how people like most of his shit, but different strokes for different folks.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
I haven't heard the BWF3 but 1 & 2 are weak az hell. I like about 2 songz on BWF1. Classic? GTFOH!! How many timez do I gotta say thiz 2 people........ please get a dictionary & look up the word "classic". That word iz thrown around a lil too freely. I like what Guce spit but I hate hiz flow.

I thought it waz funny on BWF2 how it said featuring 2Pac & all it waz, waz a Pac sample from the Makavelli CD.

Advice 2 the thread starter: U are on the B.A.R.T. forum & these bay niggaz iz gonna hype up 95 percent of the CD's/ DVD's/artist/groups/producers comin out the Bay. Don't forget that u are going off the opinion of someone else.

Your right, but the opinion of a few folks who really know is valuable too!!!:paranoid:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
emerza said:

i agree to some extent.... bully's with fully's 2 was much better

"da family" sl-ah-sl-ah-SLAPS

::

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
If you woulda bought the album like 5 6 years ago you mighta actually felt it then or had a chance for it to grow on you like most of us did...tardy muthafucka