Yeeee!!! Clyde Carson reppin that Shalom x Connoisseur SJ Collabo tee......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
JReezelle said:
can yall still get that shalom SF tee in XL...missed out when they had em on digitalgravel. if so i'd cop 2 ASAP.
They might stillhave it in Daly City,Store is called Urban Era.

Jan 26, 2006
We still have the bright eyes sj collabo tees, crewnecks and hoodies. As far as the SF one goes they got a cease and desist on those so they got pulled from shelves.

The online shop should be up real soon. we keep running into problems with the server but i started flicking everything already for it.

Apr 18, 2005
GM swanging said:
We still have the bright eyes sj collabo tees, crewnecks and hoodies. As far as the SF one goes they got a cease and desist on those so they got pulled from shelves.

The online shop should be up real soon. we keep running into problems with the server but i started flicking everything already for it.
Do you have pix of the sj collab tee? If it's the one Clydes wearing on the first pic, I'd copp asap. Can I copp thru paypal or money order or somethin?? I need a couple of these.

Jan 26, 2006
Uzzle: Nope we didnt get those in. We dont really carry much free gold watch nowdays. Im sure True SF or True East (walnut creek) will have it.

KILLAKALI:That would be the one. Still got a full size run. If youre in the zae stop by we'll hook you up.

And for those of you out in the 831 monterey area our good friends recently opened up a shop out there called Covert. Really cool people and carry a wide selection of brands as well. Check out www.covertapparel.com or just go straight to the location

535 Foam St.
Ste. 101
Monterey, Ca 93940

831-333-1151

Peace.

Jan 26, 2006
Now In At Connoisseur533! Fresh new collabo joints from Shalom and Eric Bailey!

Front

Back

Front

Back

Front

Back

Shalom X Beautiful Society

-Jose

533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95123

Jan 26, 2006
Summer is starting to heat up and we just recieved new shipments that will make you spontaneously combust from all this damn heat!

The new in4mation summer line along with Manik and Rogue Status just dropped today. Heres a sample of what we got in. For the Rest of the Stuff check out the blogspot @ connoisseur533.blogspot.com .

Also we have a sale continuing along all throughout this week 30-40% off. So dont sleep and come save some duckets with us.

-Jose

Manik

Rogue Status

Restock on these for those of you that missed out.

In4mation
in4mation x hellz bellz

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St.
San Jose, Ca 95113

P.s. 21+ Come join us for our group event June 29th @ VooDoo Lounge. We will be giving away items from Crooks, Manik, Orisue, Rogue Status and more. Dj Re-Up and Dj Supreme will be in the building.

Jan 26, 2006
Yeah alot of people have a hard time finding it. Its right across the Metro building at those new looking apartments. Right on the street side. Just look for an A frame sign and a bike in the front. The Connoisseur script logo is wrapped on the front window.