Yeeee!!! Clyde Carson reppin that Shalom x Connoisseur SJ Collabo tee......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006

We keep Clyde fresh dipped all day! Come stop by the shop and check out whats new. We just got the new Artful Dodger line in along with some Orchard Street gear. Peep the blogspot and bookmark it to keep you updated on all the new gear we got coming in.

Tell em Jose sent ya. Peace.

Connoisseur533
533 South Market Street
San Jose, Ca 95113

http://Connoisseur533.blogspot.com

Nov 15, 2005
Thanks 4 the heads up. Your store sounds dope. Thanks 4 the link 2 your blog as well. Nice items. Do you carry Fourth World Clothing? I'll be slidin' thru sometime 4 sure.

Jan 26, 2006
To answer all your questions yes we do carry orisue but not grnappletree or Fourth World. But we do carry Free Gold Watch, Artful Dodger, 10 Deep, Orchard Street, Once Upon A Time and much much more. New brands also coming in reaaaal soon.

And for the e-mail updates go to www.connoisseur533.com and sign up for the newsletter and while signing up for that you can also sign up for our monthly giveaways.

Any questions dont hesitate to call us at 408-293-2633 or email us at [email protected]

-Jose

Peace

Jan 26, 2006
p.s. i forgot to mention come take advantage of our 30-40% sale we got going on a huge selection of items. Ladies we also got you covered we carry a good selection of fine womens clothing and accessories so come check it out.

Peace.

Jan 26, 2006
Yup for those of you that can't make it out here we got you covered the webshop is in the works as we speak and should be up pretty soon. I cant give you an official date but my ballpark guess is it should be within the next month or so.And if its cool with the siccness.net administrators I would like to keep coming back and keeping you guys updated on all the new stuff we get in and such.

Peace.

Jan 26, 2006
Thanks for showing us love. I know a few of you have come in already and showed your support. We appreciate that. Stay tuned cause we got alot of things going on we're gonna be doing big things this year.

And now for the update on all the new goodies. We just recieved the new Orisue spring line in along with the 2nd spring line of Artful Dodger.

Both of these are not to be missed.

Heres a peek right now of what we got the rest is up on the blogspot so shoot thru and check that out.

-Jose

Orisue.

Artful Dodger.

Peace.

Jan 26, 2006
Been a while since i posted but here are the updates. Once again thanks to all of you that have stopped by and shown your support.

First off we got 10Deep, Crooks, Rogue Status and In4mation in.

Heres a peek at what we got in this week. Too much to post so just check out the blog.

Crooks.

Rogue Status.

Mama.

-Jose.

Peace.

533 S. Market St.
San Jose, Ca 95123.

P.s. keep checking the website and sign up for the giveaway. We will pick our first giveaway winner this week coming so stay tuned.

Jan 26, 2006
New Manik now in at Connoisseur!
We just recieved the new Manik X Crooks and Castles Collabo tee along with a Woodprint windbreaker.
Not to be missed.
Also we have the new 10 Deep stuff in but i forgot to update that here so shoot thru the blogspot and also the website to sign up for the monthly giveaway. It aint no joke!

Crooks X Manik

(Also available in mint green)

-Jose

533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95123