Ya Favorite SD Producer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i cant speak on auditory, but from what i remember - tv shows be buying his beats for backgrounds & shit........ thats papered up!
yeah. I knew about the tv shows and stuff, but I was just commenting on beats on albums...Cause if you noticed, most of the producers that came to peoples' minds first have appeared on numerous albums/mixtapes...

Jun 15, 2005
Steve has been a long time favorite, used to do my beats from 90-93.

From what little I have heard from Dave Moss, his shit is laced up tight.

Feb 11, 2008
Westwest yall! - I produced QP's new album called The Track Record" shit has 20 slappers...pick it up and tell me what yall think- got Crooked I and Glasses on 2 different tracks -definitly knockin'- but check the production --at let me know yall opionion....

Feb 15, 2008
WIT RESPECTS TO THE PIONEERS OF DAGO MUSIC LIKE VMF, CRIKET, ECAY, AND E-LOW, I'D HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THE YOUNG AND FRESH LIKE DAVE MOSS, BATKAVE, DJ REK, AND THE EVEN YOUNGER J-BOOG AND JOSH FRANKS. THEY GOT US READY TO COMPETE WITH ANYBODY MUSICALLY

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Yall Sleeping on Gangsta Rikk..Slikk Rikk...multi talented..when he aint looking at big titty bitches he makes that real gangsta shit, rasta shit, R@B, Funk,comedy Skits, plays instruments and also does 3d Animation. There are people who make better beats but In my opinion Rikk can sit down with an artist and make a song for that artist..he knows how to make a vision and see it through not just make a beat and the rapper writes a 16....Bossman Hogg is like that as well.

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yall Sleeping on Gangsta Rikk..Slikk Rikk...multi talented..when he aint looking at big titty bitches he makes that real gangsta shit, rasta shit, R@B, Funk,comedy Skits, plays instruments and also does 3d Animation. There are people who make better beats but In my opinion Rikk can sit down with an artist and make a song for that artist..he knows how to make a vision and see it through not just make a beat and the rapper writes a 16....Bossman Hogg is like that as well.
ive only really heard him on the easttrippin cd, what other cds has he worked on?