Ya Favorite SD Producer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I like Steve Vicious shit the most because his sound actually sounds WESTCOAST. Something the WestCoast is missing. His beats are really musical in nature, heavy on the synth bass/electric bass, piano, e-piano, guitar, chords, strings, softer leads, pads. None of this southern-hyphy influenced sounding shit.

Mar 18, 2005
Batkave,heaterville and D.j Rekk are the best producers In/from dago as far industry standards ,far as G-funk,gangsta shit or west coast slumpers or whatever any of you wanna call it just pick any name out of the dago hat they're all pretty much equal just depends on wich producers sound you are looking for that day

P.s DUBBKNOXX isn't From San Diego,he's an L.a producer

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Batkave,heaterville and D.j Rekk are the best producers In/from dago as far industry standards ,far as G-funk,gangsta shit or west coast slumpers or whatever any of you wanna call it just pick any name out of the dago hat they're all pretty much equal just depends on wich producers sound you are looking for that day

P.s DUBBKNOXX isn't From San Diego,he's an L.a producer
hes born in LA or is actually from there? i thought he was from dago cuz hes only fucks with wrongkind as far as ive heard...

Mar 18, 2005
Lol,not sure where he was born.I just know he's from L.a
I thought the same as you and I hit him up on myspace a few months back and he told me he's from L.a

Think he lives there also

Oct 2, 2006

Come check out some up and comers from SD to LA battle it out. List is full but if anyones interested in getting on the back up list just hit the myspace on the flyer. The last one was packed up this one should definitely be about the same if not better being that its been 6 months since the last one...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
DuBB Knox Is actually from FRISCO Nor Ca. not Dago or L.A if my memory serves me correctly!!!

but my favorite producer in DAGO right now has to be DAVE MOSS hands down!!! then myself of course ha ha ha ha!!!!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
how did no1 name AUDITORY?

dude shits on most of these producers.
I think its cause he doesn't have the discography of someone like VMF or Dave Moss...or at least to my knowledge.

But skills-wise, Auditory is pretty nice...Rasan got some cool shit too