Y.S. aka Tha Thizz Kid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
so whats Y.S. stand for?[/QUOTE]

He got 2 meanings for it the first one is Young Swamp and the other is Young Sav or Young Seb I couldn't really understand it but the album is one of the better Thizz releases this year. The beats is knoccin the flow is on point for a young bucc.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Scrapin N Yoken said:
he like 14 or 15. Goes to my cousins school, Concord High School in Concord. i heard his dad sum kind of producer i dont know for sure though.
HIS DAD IS SWAMPKAT!!!! SWAMPKAT DID A BUNCH OF SHIT FOR DRE AND DUBEE AND THE WHOLE CAMP. SWAMPKAT ALSO DID SUPER SAUCY FOR BABY BASH LAST ALBUM. HIS DAD IS ONE OF THE DOPEST PRODUCERS AROUND! CHECK ALL DRE'S ALBUMS! THE GAME IS THICK PT. 2.....RONALD DREGAN AND THE LIST GOES ON. GOOD LUCK TO Y.S.
SWAMPKAT ALSO PUT OUT THAT "BAY BOSSES". THAT SHIT DROPPED A FEW MONTHS BACK.

Jan 23, 2006
Album is worth listenin 2 but only cuz of the beats and hooks. Lyrics sound like any typical bay album (shakin dreads, ghostride, go dumb...u know the routine). Not hatin on him by any means. I'm not sayin don't buy the album, but I would never buy it or get caught slappin it in the ride, sum kiddie shit 2 me. If I was a 13 year old female then I'd probly feel it a lot more.