Y.S. aka Tha Thizz Kid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
It's cool album it's mostly for the youngsters. He aint the tightest rapper but I think he has alot more potential to blow up and get votes on 106 and Park and MTV. I'm definitely not taking away from any other artists trying to do it big but I think his album has the potential to blow cuz there's a lot of singles on his album and he got some good features on there and you guy's know on 106 Park and MTV the fan base are youngsters so I think he'll appeal more to them.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
funny how people say this kid to young blah blah blah.....come on! support the futre of the bay! look at bow wow an lil romeo...them lil shits started young. its about time we support these kids, give them a future, especially ones in our own back yard....the yay

Oct 2, 2006
drunkinfool said:
funny how people say this kid to young blah blah blah.....come on! support the futre of the bay! look at bow wow an lil romeo...them lil shits started young. its about time we support these kids, give them a future, especially ones in our own back yard....the yay
yea but if he sounds like bow wow or romeo than fuck that shit, i aint tryn to buy some PBS rhymes

Oct 16, 2006
YS - Emerging Hot Artist

aka Tha Thizz Kid. Not a name he chose for himself. It was given to him by Andre "Mac Dre" Hicks himself. He saw the potential YS had when he heard him in the studio.
He definately is original. Imagine what he's going to be like in a few more years. He is no bow-wow or little romeo - they're not even in his league and they don't even right their own shit (YS does).
All you cats need to stop hating on the youth. Show some love and respect to this young man. He's good enough to have some of the bay area's hottest rap artists featured on his tracks.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
YLo said:
aka Tha Thizz Kid. Not a name he chose for himself. It was given to him by Andre "Mac Dre" Hicks himself. He saw the potential YS had when he heard him in the studio.
He definately is original. Imagine what he's going to be like in a few more years. He is no bow-wow or little romeo - they're not even in his league and they don't even right their own shit (YS does).
All you cats need to stop hating on the youth. Show some love and respect to this young man. He's good enough to have some of the bay area's hottest rap artists featured on his tracks.

thats what im sayin.....

so whats Y.S. stand for?