XO CREEP LAWLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
what yall think about artists doin 100 % solo albums and should i do it again or have features on the next one?u know i love the way the old bay use to represent on albums themselves compared to nowadays everything looks like a compilation it seems like niggaz is scared to come out themselves, they always need somebody wit a name to co-sign for em.

who else gotta 100% solo? no singin or nothin?

May 31, 2006
XOCREEP said:
what yall think about artists doin 100 % solo albums and should i do it again or have features on the next one?u know i love the way the old bay use to represent on albums themselves compared to nowadays everything looks like a compilation it seems like niggaz is scared to come out themselves, they always need somebody wit a name to co-sign for em.

that's true right there.. only person i can think of who pulled off a solid solo album with no features would have to be Mousie

May 21, 2002
XOCREEP said:

I think you dropped a damn near perfect album. The fact its all solos makes it stand out from everything else, and you right most mans dont got the balls or the talent to do it. i was thinking who would have sounded good on them tracks and apart from a few mob figaz verses here and there i dont think anybody else would have sit right, so fuck it. This album is a throw back to some old school artist shit but contemporary sounding enough to compete with anything out there in the current marketplace.

i dont get why mans are complaining about track length either, all the tracks end naturally, album slaps from start to finish and its a good 52 minutes long...and most importantly its tight as fuck

keep hustlin bredrin

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Whattup X, Good Shit You Finally Got To Drop The Album. Im Hoping To Cop This Shit Soon, Congrats On The Album, Stay Up Fam!

Apr 1, 2004
eNe_LoCs_530 said:
SOUNDS TIGHT HOMIE, ANYWHERE IN THE 530 I COULD GET THIS AT? YOU ALWAYS CAME SICK WITH IT
naw i didnt throw it out that way yet......530 whats that butte county,chico? whats the dopest store out there to fuck wit?

in the future ima stretch out the songs...but i mainly play it by ear....plus i cant forget the way C-BO left me hangin on that STRAIGHT KILLA cut back in '95...aint nothin worse than addin some bullshit just cause you think you supposed to have three verses when the song/idea is already complete. right on for the love and support. anybody catch the music network last night?

Apr 1, 2004
nigga where u at? ima get it out there im just takin care of distribution myself right now...im sooo used to hustlin i gotta sell somthin....just pm me wit a couple store names out that way and its all good i'll hit em

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
XOCREEP said:

I think out of say 15 songs, may 3-5 features, anything more and its seems like u need help filling out a whole cd, good shit though.