XO CREEP LAWLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
yeah ima rerelease the album later wit about 10 features..the way i couldv did it from the begining. right on mistadon...ima have it everywhere in a min. tho i just gotta get my bread first i got bills and bail to pay...ima hook up with some distribution in about a month when i finish my other two projects

Apr 1, 2004
HouHetDuits said:
I gotta get this album, sounds nice. But whats the beef with woodie for??

it aint no beef cause that niggaz justa bitch...he out there tryin slander my name cause his sales r comin to a hault and i just dropped my shit. The punk is just hatin on me cause my album is diggin in his pockets and will continue until there is no eccr.

Dec 28, 2005
XOCREEP said:
it aint no beef cause that niggaz justa bitch...he out there tryin slander my name cause his sales r comin to a hault and i just dropped my shit. The punk is just hatin on me cause my album is diggin in his pockets and will continue until there is no eccr.
hehe alright, I wont ask any further... But yeah, Im trying to get that album, know Im from Holland, and I still bump that Caine & Cuffs song off that NE album, so Im expecting alot..