X -Raided and Dot Dogg??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
Codeine said:
The fact is....X-Raided needs to go back to his old style (Unforgiven, Xorcist, Psychoactive) and drop his new flow. I can't stand how he raps now. Ever since "Vengence Is Mine" his style has sucked. And he also needs good production.
true dat.... he switched his style on that album right there and doesn't sound the same. I don't like his new flow/style....he needs to go back to that Unforgiven type shit he was spitting. Can't blame Loki on X's sound anymore...he's been going down since that Vengance album.... what he needs though is the niggas that produced and mixed his tracks on Unforgiven and Nefarious. He needs to get his own sound back...his signature style. Raided did the same shit that Lunasicc did by changing his stlye/flow for another one that isn't even as good.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
HIS TIGHTEST WAS SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!!!
SHOULD DEF. GO BACC TO THEM BEATS AND THAT TYPE FLOW!!!
HIS NEW STUFF IS TIGHT, BUT AIN'T FUCC'N' WITH HIS OLD STUFF!!!

OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!!!
THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE IMPROVING ON THE MIC IS LYNCH & E-40!!!
THEM NIGGAS SHIT JUST KEEP GET'N' BETTER AND BETTER!!!

Apr 29, 2007
the garden block gang should stick with the garden block(music wise)..lynch,x,raided,silas,devious,coleone...all are dope as fuck and all need to make and album...garden block ridaz comp was coo..but what about an official gbc album..without wack as doc on it either..

May 30, 2006
Speak Of The Devil was his best work IMO & most of those beats were by KG. KG was super tight. He did most of Dre & Jaydas Nonfiktion album. I use 2 know his girl Sassey. She was hella cool & I met him a couple of times too. Aint seen her in years & aint seen his name on any production credits in hella years. He was vicous. Hollis is garbage. He'll make one super tight beat then make 50 wack ones. I don't see what people ever saw in his music.

Apr 8, 2005
i agree that initiation and city of kings, was his best work, compare fuccyoutt to any of those unforgiven tracks, damn, unforgiven is the past, when x had next to no emotion in his voice, now his shit is FELT, like every word he says he means, thats why i love the new style, x does need to stop lettin loki fuck with the beats, sounds like some bootleg mainstream shit these days kg was the best producer x fucked with, but even hollis is better than loki, lol

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
thatguy said:
i agree that initiation and city of kings, was his best work, compare fuccyoutt to any of those unforgiven tracks, damn, unforgiven is the past, when x had next to no emotion in his voice, now his shit is FELT, like every word he says he means, thats why i love the new style
EXACTLY!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
When X started to make hsi voice all growly and trying to rap faster then he needed to, I stopped listening...why do that gimmicky shit? Did he think becuase Luni did it, he shoudl do it??

Unforgiven was his best work, PERIOD. You dont like my opinion...fuck off...plain & simple.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Thats why unforgiven was his best album cuz it was produced mostly by K.G. and DJ Shareil....hollis beats all sound the same.....

I have faith that Unforgiven II will live up to the legacy though.....

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
Thats why unforgiven was his best album cuz it was produced mostly by K.G. and DJ Shareil.....
KG didn't produce a single track on Unforgiven. Nefarious was his best album IMO but unforgiven was his best lyrical effort yet. Them lyrics were written by a genius.

C

CcytzO_Loc

i could of swore x said he had KG and Shariel produce on Unforgiven...guess it was someone else but Shariel didnt do it all by himself.....