X -Raided and Dot Dogg??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2007
These two were the best together. I'm not feelin this new shit with loki. They need to get back together. Unforgiven is where it's at for X..What's with whites infesting this shit. Loki shouldn't be rappin, plain and simple. The beats are also some operatic bullshit. But hey don't get mad...it's just the truth! take it back to the old days!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i jus cant relate to lokis shit, heard only a couple tracks, he cool in features sometimes but i duno

i just dont want it to be the reason X gets no love cuz loki fucked up X's chemistry

if anything loki should stick wit production an makes his beats better cuz i aint realy feeln em either

lynch an x need to get back together. period.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
deep6cixxx6 said:
the truth is there really aint nobody keepin up with X. he gone shine thru u reguardless. he chewed the fucc outta kingpin on every tracc on tha sac a indo project.
basicly but loki was not doin that shit justice at all...

ok on sum lyrical shit slap X on sum tracx wit Yun Gun, Sav Sicc, n bleezo n yun gun and g-macc on the beats, also feature production from lynch and some spits...

Actually X-Raided on trac wit Yun Gun is hella proper they styles compliment like a muthafuck!

Business wise though Str8 X-Raided And Lynch... very marketable

and bring that nigga Dott Dogg back for a trac or 2 n call it a album!

C

CcytzO_Loc

its not that simple cuz Dott is still locced up and they aint even in the same facility no more let alone same yard and same cell......Dott is supposed to get out soon though.....

yall need to hear Lil Dott Dogg though....he got fire....i had him on two traccs but the comp at the studio crashed and i cant find them on CD anywhere.....

May 11, 2002
The fact is....X-Raided needs to go back to his old style (Unforgiven, Xorcist, Psychoactive) and drop his new flow. I can't stand how he raps now. Ever since "Vengence Is Mine" his style has sucked. And he also needs good production.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Codeine said:
The fact is....X-Raided needs to go back to his old style (Unforgiven, Xorcist, Psychoactive) and drop his new flow. I can't stand how he raps now. Ever since "Vengence Is Mine" his style has sucked. And he also needs good production.
r u serious?????? his old style was cool, but he choppin every1 in tha industry right now. if u like tha old shyt keep bumpin it cuz aint nobody bacctraccin.

May 30, 2006
deep6cixxx6 said:
city of kingz was x at his best. kingpin just got in the way.
I hella agree wit that shit. Kingpen iz just another of the million niggaz out there that think he can rap. Good thing him & X fell out & X don't fuck wit that weak ass nigga no mo.

May 11, 2002
I'm just not feeling any of his new shit at all. City Of Kings was HORRIBLE. And he has not released a solo project since VIM. VIM had a few tight tracks (only ones produced by KG). I can't stand Hollis and his style of production.