WWYD if 10 goons jumped you & jacked $92,000 worth of jewlry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WWYD if 10 goons jumped you & jacked $92,000 worth of jewelry?

• A.) Tell nothing to the police, hunt them down and knock them off one by one.

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • B.) Report to the police, giving no names, for insurance purposes (such as if you were car-jacked).

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • C.) That would not happen. Fools would be busted on at first sight.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • D.) I would not wear $92,000 worth of jewelry out in public by myself, (or with Suge).

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • E.) Someone would be getting words on their picture.

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2009
goon squad

but all that woulda coulda shits for the birds, you dont got 90,000 dollars worth of jewelery so youll never know what youll do in that situation, get back to me when someone in this room got enough cash to put a house (somewhere in the south, not in cali) around they neck

and with that said im just not a flashy nigga, shit attracts unwanted attention and id rather take 92 thou to make 200 thou

but ONCE AGAIN i dont have 92 thousand much less to spend on a chain so to me this question is kinda like...much ado about nada
I dont neither familia but imo if i had 90 stacks around me neck im going to have 30 hollows on my weigh-st, I work to hard for my shit to be took so either im going to kill for it or be killed