WWYD if 10 goons jumped you & jacked $92,000 worth of jewlry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WWYD if 10 goons jumped you & jacked $92,000 worth of jewelry?

• A.) Tell nothing to the police, hunt them down and knock them off one by one.

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • B.) Report to the police, giving no names, for insurance purposes (such as if you were car-jacked).

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • C.) That would not happen. Fools would be busted on at first sight.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • D.) I would not wear $92,000 worth of jewelry out in public by myself, (or with Suge).

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • E.) Someone would be getting words on their picture.

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I would wear that kidn of jewlery if i could afford it while mowing my lawn, cuz in my neighborhood we don't jack homies, cuz we are candains.

Aug 24, 2003
option F

dial 911

ask for helicopter response and k9 units, all points bulletin with full description of suspects, suspect vehicle make model license, suspect names, known acquaintances aliases date of births and known residences. full incident report with 100% accurate sequence of events, get detectives to gather full evidence including all possible video in a ten mile radius. turn over the wired up recording devices i keep strapped to my chest at all times when dealing with blacks (who else would have robbed me for that much jewelry) and the video footage from the tip of my pen i keep tucked into my pocket protector stealth video camera. stand up in court and point my finger directly at the assailants and yell loudly and dramatically "Those are the men who robbed me right there judge!" Bribe the prosecuting attorneys and judge to enforce maximum sentence with added trumped up charges. send fake jewelry to prison where assailants are located as well as pictures of their children and family on specific holidays like christmas and their birthdays. bribe school officials of assailants children and family to trump up school disturbances and lower their school grades. bribe colleges to refuse admittance to assailants entire future generations. pay other criminals to burn down assailants families places of residents. pay commissary for bigger bullies to break the will of assailants during prison stay. have assailants beaten and robbed as they step foot out of prison. kidnap assailants children and ransom them for 92,000

Oct 18, 2003
i like jewelry but don't own nothing more than a yellow gold cross i got as a gift for graduating. i don't even wear that cause i got dogs that would jump on me and rip it off that lil thin shit chain.

if i had the money i would prolly just have a nice ring and if anybody thought about jacking me for that i would just sock em up side the head feels?

Nov 1, 2005
looks like its a trend around here.taking rappers jewelry that is.

Down in Hollywood, party-crashers mean serious business.

TMZ is reporting that rapper Yung Berg, best known for his hit song “Sexy Can I”, was brutally beaten and robbed while at a house party in Los Angeles.

At 2 a.m. on Monday morning, four men brandishing firearms barged into the house party where police say Yung Berg and friends were partying. The suspects allegedly pistol-whipped Yung Berg, whose real name is Christian Ward, as well as one other party-goer.

According to police, the four men escaped the party with more than U.S. $10,000 in jewelery and cash.

Yung Berg has yet to release a statement about the incident. However, a rep for the rapper claims that he “has been in Vegas” recently. Berg’s representative did not comment as to whether or not his client was in L.A. this past weekend.

LA anti-gang worker gets 12 years in prison after pleading no contest to rapper burglary.

A Los Angeles anti-gang intervention worker has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for a burglary he admitted was done for the benefit of a street gang.

Marlo “Bow Wow” Jones and three co-defendants pleaded no contest to residential burglary Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court in the robbing of rapper Bryon McCane, also known as Bizzy Bone. McCane raps with the group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Prosecutors say the men beat McCane in his Universal City hotel room last January and stole his jewelry.

When he was arrested, Jones was listed as a contract employee with Unity One, a subcontractor under the city’s gang intervention program.

His co-defendants were sentenced to six to 19 years each.