Worst movie you like

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Kung Pow, even tho that was the point, being cheese and lame

The Breaks has all the makings of a bad movie and its fucking awesome

Say It Isnt So, lowbrow but entertaining

Mar 14, 2010
My favorite Bad movie of all time and probably favorite movie ever is "THE TOXIC AVENGER" part 1 (Dont bother with the other 3...they are complete garbage)...1 word sums up this awesomley horrible movie...........

CLASSIC

Feb 5, 2006
Breakin'
Rappin'
Livin Large
Die Hard 2/
Vampire In Brooklyn
Gone In 60 Seconds (74'+00')
The 2 Fast & The Furious Tokyo Drift Five
A Man Apart
Woo
Held Up
Bait
Scary Movie 2
Head Of State
Down To Earth
Blues Brothers 2000
Queen Of The Damned
In Too Deep
The Mod Squad
Breakin All The Rules
Porky's II
Bad Boys 2
Cradle 2 The Grave
Exit Wounds
Swordfish
Soul Plane
Straight Outta Brooklyn
She Hate Me
Gang Related
Friday After Next

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lol man, they cut off his face at the beginning. He's walking through that little town then it shows his face like 4 times before he runs over there like that.

I saw Sinbad at IHOP in Chula Vista before he had a show that night. Dude came in wearin some teva lookin sandals, sweat shorts and a fanny pack I think. Not sure what else to say about that.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree. I just know movie buffs and action movie purist types that hate on robocop, that flick is awesome from front to back. The sequels are terrible though especially when they did one without peter weller in it
Part 2 is good but you're right, part 3 w/o Pete Weller is wack as F*CK!!!!!!! ROBOCOP was flying thru the air. WTF????????????????????

Apr 25, 2002
The Karate Kid is a crap movie and I've watched it twice in the last 48 hours. Twice. Why? I have no idea. Nostalgia maybe?

But worse yet, I've seen the movie Twister twice within the last month. The movie isn't good on any front, it's not good at all, yet I like it. :ermm:
Witch one? The OG or the new one? If you think the KARATE KID (OG) ain't a classic then you r outta yo f*cking mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 5, 2006
Dude said Soul Plane

And Swordfish is a solid movie all the way around. No shame there.

In Too Deep wasn't bad either
Didn't you see Hollywood Shuffle when it got to the black acting school scene? Soul Plane was so full of those stereotypes it did everything but put on blackface lol

Swordfish like Monster's Ball a year later get it's props 4 gettin Halle 2 drop them panties 4 a few million at the crossroads/twilight of her career, lol but if it wasn't 4 her you think it would've still got that green light?

In Too Deep started out good even though we already saw Laurence/Larry Fishburne do that seven years back in Deep Cover. I get they were payin homage from the conflict between the assignment and his normal life, down to the pool stick beat down, but did anyone really buy LL Cool J as a ruthless drug dealer named GOD of all things? Word 2 LL when he was goin back to cali I don't think so.