Worst movie you like

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
The Karate Kid is a crap movie and I've watched it twice in the last 48 hours. Twice. Why? I have no idea. Nostalgia maybe?

But worse yet, I've seen the movie Twister twice within the last month. The movie isn't good on any front, it's not good at all, yet I like it. :ermm:

Mar 12, 2010
i would have to say that the jaws movies are one that catch me all the time but there are some b movies that i watch whenever i see them on like ice pirates and one i dont see so much anymore but it used to be on cable channels all the time was space hunter

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
The Karate Kid is a crap movie and I've watched it twice in the last 48 hours. Twice. Why? I have no idea. Nostalgia maybe?

But worse yet, I've seen the movie Twister twice within the last month. The movie isn't good on any front, it's not good at all, yet I like it. :ermm:
Either you're referring to the remake or you have lost your fucking mind. The original Karate Kid is an absolute classic movie and good on pretty much every front. It was the sequels that were sub-par.

Sep 17, 2007
Either you're referring to the remake or you have lost your fucking mind. The original Karate Kid is an absolute classic movie and good on pretty much every front. It was the sequels that were sub-par.
i thought Part 2 was good tho when he went over seas. and the fat boss dude was karate choppin that big ass wood beam. is that Part 2?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I'm talking about the first one. It's cheesy as all hell. Classic, yes. But that doesn't make it good. Maybe it's just daniel-sahn that ruins it for me. Macchio has been in some pretty cool movies but he's an enormous tool.

I've also watched the 2nd one twice in the last week and the 3rd once twice in the last month. Don't ask why.

Aug 14, 2005
I'm talking about the first one. It's cheesy as all hell. Classic, yes. But that doesn't make it good. Maybe it's just daniel-sahn that ruins it for me. Macchio has been in some pretty cool movies but he's an enormous tool.

I've also watched the 2nd one twice in the last week and the 3rd once twice in the last month. Don't ask why.
you wanna talk about cheesy? how about that silver back go rilla shit in yo sig?! haha that shit is cheesy son! str8 up wack yo! come on kid!

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
The first Robocop is all kinds of awesome. It is by no means a bad movie.

Look, cheesiness and campiness don't automatically make for a bad movie. Robocop, for instance, is satire. It is meant to be over the top. The people in it are shallow and prefer cars with shitty gas mileage. As for The Karate Kid, even if there are a couple borderline cheesey parts, the movie isn't any worse than classics like The Goonies, Animal House, etc.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The first Robocop is all kinds of awesome. It is by no means a bad movie.

Look, cheesiness and campiness don't automatically make for a bad movie. Robocop, for instance, is satire. It is meant to be over the top. The people in it are shallow and prefer cars with shitty gas mileage.

I agree. I just know movie buffs and action movie purist types that hate on robocop, that flick is awesome from front to back. The sequels are terrible though especially when they did one without peter weller in it