Worst endings to movies? - Thread Contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, the ending for No Country For Old Men was a let down. No, I'm not a movie buff, so I don't see the artistry in that shit.

Not sure what made that movie so great, I mean it was decent up until that stupid ass ending.

Then again, my favorite movie is Coming To America, so my opinion probably doesn't mean shit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I thought the ending for No Country for Old men wasn't bad? Maybe it's just me?

The ending for momento was a little wack for as good as the movie was.

I thought the ending for Secret Window was good and definitely one of the best stephen king portrayals. The shining was obviously the best.

Jul 25, 2007
I remember that dumb ass Johnny Depp movie I watched for free when my boy use to work at the movies, Secret Window. Didnt get why they just showed him take a bite of corn and then the credits. I was high as fuck during that movie so i was like "WTF?!"

Feb 5, 2006
Havoc-They could've had Bijou Phillips get naked, kiss her other homegirl or shake some ass one more time in the place of not showin the cholo's dumpin on the white boys lol

Monster's Ball-They could've had Halle get naked again, suck some dick or masturbate in the bonus footage in the place of that lame ending with the ice cream.

Mar 18, 2003
The ending to IT really bothers me, because I think that aside from how crappy it was, the rest of the movie was 10/10. Thats what it comes down to IMO. If the movie was just average, then the ending would have just been, meh. But I thought it was great, and such a stark contrast to how bad the ending was. More to the point, I don't think it was so much the scipted ending as it was the execution.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
EXACTLY ethereal

and wait, the ending i seen in I AM LEGEND

spoiler

he lived with some girl i think in some remote town like megaton or something? or am i forgetting?