Worst endings to movies? - Thread Contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
lol...if i ever need to waste a few hours of my life more then i already to i need to find that movie again..wasnt there a blind girl all pitch black like or something?
yea she was blind and had some sort of psychic abilities.. haven't seen it since it came out (10-15 years now?) but from what I remember she basically helped them out a bunch, then after she died on the plane NOBODY cared or showed any emotion, then when they landed they were all happy like nothing ever happened & there were a ton of horrible special effects, & basically that was it.. that was the one thing that stuck with me tho, was how terrible the ending was. lmao

yea if you can, just watch the ending... don't sit through the whole movie again, lol.

Jul 9, 2007
My mom was a huge Stephen King fan read all his books and she told me the end of IT was way different and much darker in the book. They probably made it shitty since it was made for TV.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My mom was a huge Stephen King fan read all his books and she told me the end of IT was way different and much darker in the book. They probably made it shitty since it was made for TV.
90% of the Stephen King movies are shit. And the good ones are not even close to the books. If they'd keep close to the books, it would be hard to get a R-Rating...

Jul 9, 2007
90% of the Stephen King movies are shit. And the good ones are not even close to the books. If they'd keep close to the books, it would be hard to get a R-Rating...
Yeah that's what I figured. I never read his books but that pretty much was the point I was trying to make based off what my mom told me about them.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
"the number 23", "hide and seek", "secret window", & "the uninvited".

all the same basic concept... to me it's worst & most predictable "shocking" plot twist ending ever. oh, no!! it turns out the protagonist is really the killer, and they were just crazy all along. it just feels like a big cop-out to me.