@WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i aint trying to diss no one but the gist of gangs i think is pretty silly, fighting for colors, streets, cities, numbers etc etc...yeah you might have family diyng because of it but the whole reason behind these wars is just as ridiculous as the usa invading other countries...

theres generations of family members being enlisted, sons dads grandpas etc etc...generations whove fought in countries wars...so you could say some join for that reason...

so i dont agree with woodie justyfying gang wars and reasoning that this countries war is pointless...

all wars are pointless, wether it be for streets colors, countries, numbers, or to become a superpower bully like the usa.

ps...i do think ammunition dude is a bit of a dumbell with some of the shit he says.

May 29, 2002
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
You gotta open your eyes and see all this 9/11 shit was provoked too intice fear in people in this nation too eventually give up some of their rights just so they can sleep at night thinking about these "terrorist". You keep saying Fuck Bush just to throw us off the fact that you are blinded by the mainstream.
anyone arguing that this war is about tricking people into giving up rights or oil, or bush attacked iraq for his dad etc. is no different than sayin Bush went into Iraq for 100% honestly good reasons. the fact is there is no proof either way. In fact there is a hell of a lot more "proof" that he did it for good reasons than the corrupt reasons ya'll would love to believe just because it helps your cause.

I follow both sides equally and to say i am blinded by anything is just ignorant. You don't know me. the difference between me and most of you all is that I am willing to accept anything that can be a truth. anyone that identifies themselves as a "democrat" or "republican" is blinded by the mainstream.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
bayGIANTS said:
anyone arguing that this war is about tricking people into giving up rights or oil, or bush attacked iraq for his dad etc. is no different than sayin Bush went into Iraq for 100% honestly good reasons. the fact is there is no proof either way. In fact there is a hell of a lot more "proof" that he did it for good reasons than the corrupt reasons ya'll would love to believe just because it helps your cause.
Name one proof!

You can't - Shut up!

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
I know the war is over oil, and I don't like Bush as a president, but I don't say fuck the government, because anyone who says that and REALLY means it, needs to go to a different country and quit bitching. Most countries can't even verbalize their opinion of the government, and we sit here and bitch & complain when we have it better than anyone else on the planet. If you don't agree, then LEAVE. It's as simple as that...as far as gang baning goes, a kid getting shot in a drive by is the same as innocents in Iraq getting killed, so who's more ignorant? People fighting someone else's war, or people banging with no ultimate long term goal?

Aug 8, 2003
707Governor said:
I know the war is over oil, and I don't like Bush as a president, but I don't say fuck the government, because anyone who says that and REALLY means it, needs to go to a different country and quit bitching.
Why group those who say "fuck the people who run our government" with people who mean "fuck the american people" ????

707Governor said:
Most countries can't even verbalize their opinion of the government, and we sit here and bitch & complain when we have it better than anyone else on the planet.
if u have actually read a lot of the responses the "fuck you'z" were directed to those who are taking our nation down the proverbial toilet..

707Governor said:
If you don't agree, then LEAVE. It's as simple as that...
No its not.. .why not stay and fight for the freedom our forefathers had set in place?
707Governor said:
as far as gang baning goes, a kid getting shot in a drive by is the same as innocents in Iraq getting killed, so who's more ignorant? People fighting someone else's war, or people banging with no ultimate long term goal?
why do i not see you up in B.A.R.T preaching about set-tripping and exctacy use??.. dont try to take a moral highground if you arent willing to practice it.. nobody answered you stupidshit reply about gangs the first time but i guess it had to take someone to actually tell you NOBODY GIVES A FUCK about your opinion on gangs... really.. nobodies going to sign off and think "u kno, that fool on that message board sure did open my eyes to what i have been accustom too and have been doing my entire life... he must be right.. i should go hyphy stupid dumb and retarded and set trip while on an e-trip" much better :dead:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
707Governor said:
Most countries can't even verbalize their opinion of the government, and we sit here and bitch & complain when we have it better than anyone else on the planet.
I bet you have never been to any foreign countries, right?!