Woman accused of luring teens with pot and booze to get sex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
got damn! you'd think with that much square footage on that face, her features would be more spread out, but they all in the middle, scared of the face fat
HAHAHA!! Yeah it's like the outer edges of her face are dangerous so everything had to huddle together in the middle to be safe or some shit..

Feb 7, 2006
fuck you emma... I'm hoping to come in here and see a beautiful misunderstood saint and instead you show me quatro from total recall

you must makeup with hippie tiddies this instance!

Apr 25, 2002
god damn i dont care how much chronic and brew you would have given me i would still of had some sense to not fuck with that ogre who were these damn kids lmao

Mar 12, 2006
damn.. that shit is nasty as fuck when you really think about it..

imagine actually gettin inside that... the smell an shit......................... thats so fucked up

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Them kids is stupid chumps and deserve whatever horrible ass experiences they had, how dumb you gotta be to let some cyborg ass Mojo from X-Men looking bitch force herself on you, shit take her weed and booze then tip the bitch over, not like she can do shit about it, she goes to the cops? Say that the fucking cyber cow over there tried to get you to eat that rotten filth hole out...