Woman accused of luring teens with pot and booze to get sex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
GRESHAM, Ore. - A Gresham woman has been arrested on charges she gave teenagers marijuana and alcohol in exchange for sex.

Police say Jennifer Lynn Wills, 30, befriended 15- and 17-year-old boys and girls in the area, gave them pot and booze, and then sexually abused them. She is in a wheelchair due to a car accident.

Two teens went to police and investigators say they have identified five victims so far. But they think there may be more. The arrest came after a five-month investigation.

Wills was charged with six counts of sexual abuse, three counts of contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, three counts of delivery of marijuana to a minor and three counts of delivery of alcohol to a minor. She is being held on $137,500 bail.

Anyone with further information or who believes they are a victim is asked to contact the Gresham Police Department at (503) 618-2719.

http://digg.com/d1oUZY
Dunno if this has been posted or not, but SMH. :ermm:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DO NOT WANT

to make up for this, Emma why dont u reup on ur ass pics u had?

Apr 1, 2009
That is one UGLY woman! I am drunk now, and she is still ugly!
and when a woman looks ugly after you're drunk, then you know is she is VERY ugly!!

and what a sick woman, she is nasty.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
got damn! you'd think with that much square footage on that face, her features would be more spread out, but they all in the middle, scared of the face fat

Jul 29, 2008
how the fuk are they gonna let someone like that in a wheelchair touch em..

i guess that weed and liquor kept them goin there.

someone lost out and snitched.

But i'm wid the HELL NO crowd.