wigger.........is it a white ni***r

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its called a (RIC) Racial Identity Crisis, wigger is a slur to the RIC counterculture only fellow RICs can use that term for eachother but they call eachother wiggas. If you put the R at the end its gonna be trouble in the suburbs

Jun 9, 2007
Wiggers are the muthafuckas rollin up through the projects 6 deep in their Pinto with the tape deck blastin some Dr. Dre, sportin backwards Raiders caps and sheepishly walking up to some niggas door with a quiet knock lookin for a dimebag of dirtweed

Aug 9, 2002
WHITE DEVIL said:
lmao @ white folks droppin the n word after some liq

lmao especially @ white broads who be doin this
what's fucked up about that is one time i in the parkin lot at the club and i was walkin a freestylin and i said the bord bitch and the this white broad started actin bad talkin bout, "NIGGA WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLIN BITCH?'' I walked up to her bout to dust her off but some jamaican cat saved her ass in the nick of time. i was bout to lodge and square toe gator up her ass..

Jun 5, 2004
nonfiCKtion said:
what's fucked up about that is one time i in the parkin lot at the club and i was walkin a freestylin and i said the bord bitch and the this white broad started actin bad talkin bout, "NIGGA WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLIN BITCH?'' I walked up to her bout to dust her off but some jamaican cat saved her ass in the nick of time. i was bout to lodge and square toe gator up her ass..
de fooock u tink u dooen ta ma wiete gurrrrl mon

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
I BE FROM JAMAICA MON. LORD HAVE MERCY

WUT PART OF JAMAICA?

RIGHT NEAR THE BEACH. BOY-EEEE!!
Samson: I'm going to kill your little Mexican friend
Scarface: I'm Cuban, B!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Lol, if yall only knew how many whiteboy siccness rappers payed me for beats or to mix a song said nigga in practice takes... the funny thing is they always think they deleted it...

Rapper: "realest nigga on the planet"

Engineer: "whoa dude, u can't say that"

Rapper: "yeah I said nigga, who the fuck gone do somethin.... you did erase that though, right??"

Or the cats that tell me, "but ur moms white and you say it"..
Yeah but u forgot to mention the black father part....

And the dudes that was raised in the hood and call erry nigga their "cousin on there dads side"...

Or the ones that say "it aint about race, its about class, we're all niggas in the governments eyes my brotha!"

When I was younger I got my share of boxers fractures on em.. Now I just laugh and take there weed

Apr 25, 2002
Nonstop said:
Lol, if yall only knew how many whiteboy siccness rappers payed me for beats or to mix a song said nigga in practice takes... the funny thing is they always think they deleted it...

Rapper: "realest nigga on the planet"

Engineer: "whoa dude, u can't say that"

Rapper: "yeah I said nigga, who the fuck gone do somethin.... you did erase that though, right??"

Or the cats that tell me, "but ur moms white and you say it"..
Yeah but u forgot to mention the black father part....

And the dudes that was raised in the hood and call erry nigga their "cousin on there dads side"...

Or the ones that say "it aint about race, its about class, we're all niggas in the governments eyes my brotha!"

When I was younger I got my share of boxers fractures on em.. Now I just laugh and take there weed
lmao
just seen this

fuck a cracka