wigger.........is it a white ni***r

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Y-S said:
Ask freaks
FREAKS actually has black friends though, usually wiggers dont have any black friends and just hang around other wiggers and think there hard cause they bought a Lynch or Mac Dre CD or some shit

Aug 9, 2002
i hate when some of the white homies get hella comfortable when they get drunk and think they can drop the N-Bomb just cause they hang around black folks. then they make excuses and sayin shit like; "I believe i was a black person in my formal life." "Me and my mom was that only white family in a black neighborhood and my mom cooks like a black woman and shie dates black men." Nah mayne your mom just knows where to get some good yank.

Dec 25, 2003
lmao @ white folks droppin the n word after some liq

lmao especially @ white broads who be doin this

lmao especially more so @ those dumb white broads getting checked

lmao the most especially @ mofuckas talkin bout past lives and 'my mom be messin wit black men' or 'my grandma grew up in the hood'

Edit: supreme lmao @ topless white boys in front of webcams with shotguns. You know thats your grandpas for the raccoons who be fuckin wit your corn. Shut the the fuck up. Anytime I see someone who took a pic of themselves with a shotgun, I know I would whoop their ass.