Why is Tech rushing K.O.D?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2006
Like has been said earlier, you could've made a single disk out of Killer that would've been on par with an album like Absolute Power.. I actually have it edited down to like 17-18 songs on a playlist..
Same here. I was able to take all the songs I liked off both discs...rip them onto my hard drive...and burn a single disc worth of the material that I cared for...and that's the disc I keep in my car. It's my own version of Killer.

I understand people's point of saying, well, take those 17-18 good songs...and stack just them up against his other releases...and does it compare? Yes, I think so. Anghellic, Absolute Power, Everready, and my modified version of Killer all are great in my opinion. It was just disapointing to get a 2-Disc set entitled "Killer"...and after a few listens to come to the realization that a lot of it isn't that great. The ONLY song that I skip on Everready is "Flash".

I give all props to Tech for throwing a 2-disc set at us, I'm not one of these people who's never going to be satisfied and just complain about everything. My only point...Quality trumps Quantity. Every time. Quality over Quantity.

Would you rather smoke an 1/8 of chronic or a half ounce of shit weed? You'd take the chronic.

Would you rather have an hour with Rachael Ray...or 10 minutes with Megan Fox? You'd take your 10 minutes with Megan Fox and make it worth your while.

Jul 1, 2004
Like has been said earlier, you could've made a single disk out of Killer that would've been on par with an album like Absolute Power.. I actually have it edited down to like 17-18 songs on a playlist..
Yea, you CAN do that. But doing that your saying...lets remove the shitty songs and make one with good songs. So that would apply to every album, making every album good.

You can't do that. Killer is what it is, an average double disc album. Theres no asterisk that says "but would've been a good single disc"