why i refuse to pay taxes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
and where is history going to repeat itself? not anywhere near isreal, thy have nukes there and they will use them someday im sure, things are getting bad in russia so i suppose there may be some bloodshed there , but i think its all relative if you know anything about russia and jewish history there you will know that jews were the biggest mass murders in the history of mankind. so i have no real issue there, they see the world different in russia

but america never did anything to isreal so why do we have to wipe there ass everytime something goes wrong?

jews are only 1-2 percent of us population yet they make up 25-30 of us congress??
A-HA...! You've been reading Henry Ford...!

May 13, 2002
A-HA...! You've been reading Henry Ford...!
NO not henry, just looking at things from a reality stand point, henry was a flaming racist who sided with hitler in alot of ways,

my issue is that isreal can pretty do what it wants to with america and not have to hear any complaints about it , donald trump just told china to go fuck thereselves and everyone thought it was funny, what if he said it to isreal would it be funny? there is a double standard

and @ LISICKI & Arson if you want to speak on something from over 28 years ago do it, you dont know me or anthing about me , anybody can get caught up so speak all you want dont bother me

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
This money isn't going to "victims"... It's going towards education... Which comes in at number 5 on your problems in America list...
They aren't educating anyone... I just heard a radio show the other day where some assholes were suggesting putting muslims in internment camps like the japanese were in WWII. Bigotry, racism and discrimination are still very alive in the minds of a lot of people in this country and in the world. There's holocausts and genocides still going on in countries around the world to this day that aren't even touched on by major media and are generally unknown. When compared to those, I don't understand why this wwii holocaust is such a major subject of attention either, much less a platform to tax people... all symptoms of mankind's insanity. But it's just the way the world is i suppose, who am i to object