why i refuse to pay taxes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
http://www.jta.org/news/article/201...rs-introduce-holocaust-education-funding-bill

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Lawmakers in both houses of the U.S. Congress introduced a bill that would budget $10 million for Holocaust education over five years.

"This critical legislation will serve to honor the memory of those who perished during one of the darkest chapters in human history by educating future generations about the dangers of intolerance and hatred," U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said in a statement he issued May 6 jointly with U.S. Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) and Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.), who have introduced identical legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives.

The law is named for Simon Wiesenthal, the late Nazi hunter.

"From remembering those who perished to learning from the past, it is critical to preserve and expand Holocaust education programs," said Ackerman, a former public school teacher. "It is imperative that future generations are taught the facts and history of the Holocaust so that the lessons from this dark chapter in human history are never, ever forgotten."

Oct 6, 2005
http://www.jta.org/news/article/201...rs-introduce-holocaust-education-funding-bill

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Lawmakers in both houses of the U.S. Congress introduced a bill that would budget $10 million for Holocaust education over five years.

"This critical legislation will serve to honor the memory of those who perished during one of the darkest chapters in human history by educating future generations about the dangers of intolerance and hatred," U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said in a statement he issued May 6 jointly with U.S. Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) and Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.), who have introduced identical legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives.

The law is named for Simon Wiesenthal, the late Nazi hunter.

"From remembering those who perished to learning from the past, it is critical to preserve and expand Holocaust education programs," said Ackerman, a former public school teacher. "It is imperative that future generations are taught the facts and history of the Holocaust so that the lessons from this dark chapter in human history are never, ever forgotten."
Kev Ski... You're that, cigar smokin', Black Republican in Get On the Bus... Dude they kick off 5 minutes after they pick him up... KA-BOOM...!

May 13, 2002
Kev Ski... You're that, cigar smokin', Black Republican in Get On the Bus... Dude they kick off 5 minutes after they pick him up... KA-BOOM...!
is an event that took place half way around the world 70 years ago , is forced on people to accept, in many parts of europe you can and will be sent to prison if you speak on doubt of accounts during this time , worth 10,000,000.00 american dollars ?

Please explain why? the event gets more then its fair share of attention,

Oct 6, 2005
is an event that took place half way around the world 70 years ago , is forced on people to accept, in many parts of europe you can and will be sent to prison if you speak on doubt of accounts during this time , worth 10,000,000.00 american dollars ?

Please explain why? the event gets more then its fair share of attention,
It's $10 million over 5 years... Chump change for Uncle Sam... It's also a good ol' fashion lesson in unchecked aggression, ego, and genocide... A teachin' tool at this point... What's wrong with that...?

Nov 24, 2003
It's $10 million over 5 years... Chump change for Uncle Sam... It's also a good ol' fashion lesson in unchecked aggression, ego, and genocide... A teachin' tool at this point... What's wrong with that...?

Because things should be judged on their merit alone, not by their relative impact to the budget.

Look 10 million really is less than chump change, so why not just burn it in a trash can for warmth when Senators get cold? Bad logic.

Feb 7, 2006
I have no problem with it now do the same for black american history, but they won't because it shows america's bullshit.

May 13, 2002
im not asking to do anything for blacks here in america

The real victims are mostly dead and gone, america has alot of more important issues,
drugs
border control
floods
welfare
public education
health care
wars over seas

yet give 10 million to people who were not even alive when this took place?

the event has been supported and is still fully supported in hollywood, the biggest stage to the human soul yet these greedy people still want more!!!

not one red penny from me!!!

Oct 6, 2005
Because things should be judged on their merit alone, not by their relative impact to the budget.

Look 10 million really is less than chump change, so why not just burn it in a trash can for warmth when Senators get cold? Bad logic.
It's "chump change" is a side bar... I'm arguing based on the bills merits... The holocaust (in this case) is being used as teaching tool (to promote tolerance, understanding, etc)... And... I'm sayin'... It's a relatively cheap one at that...

Oct 6, 2005
im not asking to do anything for blacks here in america

The real victims are mostly dead and gone, america has alot of more important issues,
drugs
border control
floods
welfare
public education
health care
wars over seas

yet give 10 million to people who were not even alive when this took place?

the event has been supported and is still fully supported in hollywood, the biggest stage to the human soul yet these greedy people still want more!!!

not one red penny from me!!!
This money isn't going to "victims"... It's going towards education... Which comes in at number 5 on your problems in America list...

May 13, 2002
This money isn't going to "victims"... It's going towards education... Which comes in at number 5 on your problems in America list...
to educate who? tell me who doesnt know about the event ? why is it so important now? who will be teaching it? someone like you or me? can we get jobs ? hell no its a fucking money grab once again, keep it real nobody gives a damn about other peoples suffering , if so go to darfur and help there,

dont get me wrong im not a racist an any way but i dont see why the usa needs help a counrtys cause that has less then 7 million people, isreal is causing alot of suffereng around the world for the benefit of a population less then new york city

Oct 6, 2005
to educate who? tell me who doesnt know about the event ? why is it so important now? who will be teaching it? someone like you or me? can we get jobs ? hell no its a fucking money grab once again, keep it real nobody gives a damn about other peoples suffering , if so go to darfur and help there,

dont get me wrong im not a racist an any way but i dont see why the usa needs help a counrtys cause that has less then 7 million people, isreal is causing alot of suffereng around the world for the benefit of a population less then new york city
It's to educate the next generation I suppose...???? Jews have been gettin' slapped around for thousands of years... Pharaoh, the Romans, Nazi's... History continues to repeat itself...

I'm no supporter of Zionism... So, with that being said... I don't think this bill has much to do with Israel...

May 13, 2002
jews slapped around? everyone gets slapped around,

it has everything to do with isreal !!! how do you think isreal gets to justify what they do?

you never saw any jewss headed to isreal prior or during WW2 only after they got the goahead did they go in and start killing the pals and taking there land , so yes it does have everything to do with isreal,

Oct 6, 2005
jews slapped around? everyone gets slapped around,

it has everything to do with isreal !!! how do you think isreal gets to justify what they do?

you never saw any jewss headed to isreal prior or during WW2 only after they got the goahead did they go in and start killing the pals and taking there land , so yes it does have everything to do with isreal,
Israel...? This bill was prolly sponsored by Joe Lieberman...

May 13, 2002
It's to educate the next generation I suppose...???? Jews have been gettin' slapped around for thousands of years... Pharaoh, the Romans, Nazi's... History continues to repeat itself...

I'm no supporter of Zionism... So, with that being said... I don't think this bill has much to do with Israel...
and where is history going to repeat itself? not anywhere near isreal, thy have nukes there and they will use them someday im sure, things are getting bad in russia so i suppose there may be some bloodshed there , but i think its all relative if you know anything about russia and jewish history there you will know that jews were the biggest mass murders in the history of mankind. so i have no real issue there, they see the world different in russia

but america never did anything to isreal so why do we have to wipe there ass everytime something goes wrong?

jews are only 1-2 percent of us population yet they make up 25-30 of us congress??