WHO'S SICK OF PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR AN ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ YEAH I LEARNED EARLY, AND ALOT OF TIMES, CATS DONT EVER ASK THEY DISTRIBUTOR WHAT THEY CAN WORK OUT, YOU JUST ASK, CAN I GET $5-6 A COPY, AND LEAVE IT AS THAT, SHIT I TRY WORKIN DEALS WITH THEM, AND I'LL EVEN GO DOWN TO $4 A CD IF I HAVE TO... CUZZ WHEN YOU SHOPPIN YOUR SHIT TO MAJORS, THEY DONT CARE BOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT OR MADE, THEY CARE BOUT HOW MANY UNITS YOU SELL...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The only reason why the industry's going down the drain is because the music is wack!

Look at the artists dominating the radio waves.
Is shit like that, that's got people burnin they're own mixes.
Why shell out $18 for an album that only has 2 good songs????

Like SPM once said, dope sells itself....

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
GOOD POST BRO

GOTTA HAVE BIG DEALS NOWADAYS... I HAD OUR 3 FOR 25$ DEAL IN THE TRADES FORUM A DAY OR SO BEFORE CANE CAME WITH HIS 3 FOR 15$ PLUS MIXTAPE DEAL. I HAD 2 JUMP ON THAT...BUT AS A BUSINESS MAN I COULDN'T SELL MYSELF SHORT EITHER. KINDA LIKE WHAT THE HOMIE LAROO SAID" TRASH N TREASURE." SOME PEOPLE WILL FEEL IT SOME PEOPLE WONT AND THATS THE REALEST TALK.

Feb 23, 2003
SAM GOODY IS THE HIGHEST TO MY UNDERSTANDING THEY SELL DOUBLE ALBUMS FOR $26.99.. BUT I BOUGHT THAT DIPLOMATS DOUBLE ALBUM FOR $7.99 AT BEST BUY IF THATS NOT A STEAL THAN WHAT IS.... BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW MUCH MONEY IS THE ARTIST GETTING OUT OF IT, I KNOW THAT IF YOU OWN YOUR RECORD LABAL YOU COULD RECIEVE LIKE $10.00 PER UNIT REGULAR ARTIST ABOUT $1.00 OR SO PER UNIT.. IS IT ME OR IS THERE A DARK CLOUD SOMEWHERE IN THIS PICTURE..

May 18, 2002
Yea I dont know how.. I asked Playa Rae if he could hook that up for us.. He said that he could do it.. But I would want to do it on a different thread... Hopfully you will see it up real soon...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Hot music sells itself homie and word-of-mouth is a lot more beneficial to your sales then a full-page magazine ad. Before cats worry about marketing, they need to make sure they got something worth marketing in the first place.

Price ain't the problem man, the product is. Plenty of people are willing to lay down $15 or whatever on your cd if they feel they're getting their moneys worth. Crap is crap whether it's $10 crap or $15 crap.

WORDS TAKEN FROM MY MOUTH.....

CO SIGN ISSUED CUZZ!!

D-LOCC