Who's ready for S&S!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Way I see it, the only people on that "Fuck SS" bullshit are ones that looked up to them and had their innocence broken as a result of Snug speakin his mind. Really guys, grow up. I can understand the whole "I don't like SS because Snug did this and that", but not buying what will probably be a decent album compared to other bullshit coming out this year because of something one of the members said that wasn't even directed toward you is pretty fucking stupid. The only people that should be offended by the whole "Imma kill who downloads the album and doesn't buy it" comment are the people who plan not to buy it but instead download it, and you guys have already showed who you are.

Jun 29, 2005
Way I see it, the only people on that "Fuck SS" bullshit are ones that looked up to them and had their innocence broken as a result of Snug speakin his mind. Really guys, grow up. I can understand the whole "I don't like SS because Snug did this and that", but not buying what will probably be a decent album compared to other bullshit coming out this year because of something one of the members said that wasn't even directed toward you is pretty fucking stupid. The only people that should be offended by the whole "Imma kill who downloads the album and doesn't buy it" comment are the people who plan not to buy it but instead download it, and you guys have already showed who you are.
Look at all ur subliminal shouts and u can't even say name? Its lil katz like u that keep this bullshit goin. And as i believe ain't no one on some Fuck SS shit. it was just here say as when the fued was going. Not like GP. lol. But preech on people.....

Oct 25, 2006
Look at all ur subliminal shouts and u can't even say name? Its lil katz like u that keep this bullshit goin. And as i believe ain't no one on some Fuck SS shit. it was just here say as when the fued was going. Not like GP. lol. But preech on people.....
I'm not giving any "subliminal shouts", there's enough people on here about that bullshit that I don't need to say any names. I only remember one person off the top of my head by name I can point out, but I sure remember reading a bunch of comments regarding how said person isn't gonna buy the album because they're not "gangsta" enough, or something in regards to the Snug Brim incident. And by the way nnutthowzer, you weren't even one of the people I was referring to, so just leave it alone.

Nov 14, 2002
"You ain't gotta be black to be my nigga"... Skatt & Snug are good friends of ours, and they know for fact, you don't wonder around the grimmest parts of Kansas City, Missouri without being REAL ... They know how we set it off in the hood!... So I could care less what the fuck ya'll think!!!

Everyone from KC in this bitch knows whats up too!... WE FLOODED THE STREETS WITH S&S
I've been thinking about it, and I'm not exactly sure when you crossed over from being a promoter and all around decent guy into a "I do more than you, I have more merch than you do" asshole. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to when that transition occurred.

For example, when did you become a fucking wigger? And I mean one of those "Pretty Fly For a White Guy" types.

And who the fuck still says "Wanksta"?
ITS MORE THAN A PARTY AND FUCKIN BITCHES ON OUR ALBUM. IF SOME OF YOU WOULD JUST COME TO THE HOOD 4 ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD HAVE RESPECT 4 PEOPLE LIKE ME AND SKAT.
I've been to "the hood" before and it made me think quite the opposite.

Fuck anyone that speaks shit on ya.. you got the balls to fuckun' display yourself in your art form.. yaddamean.. I am hella drunk but it is whatever.. I am feeling fuckun' real pissed off at anything that I put in the bullshit category and talking shit on motherfuckers on Strange Music is something that i feel is bullshit.. coz its one thing to talk shit on a person but enjoy there music.. I don't wanna cause shit.. you make wonderful music S&S.. and I don't think anyone could say you havent imrpoved from your last album, (not to downgrade your last album) your shit is poppin' from what I have heard.. do I think you are my favourite on Strange.. honestly no.. but your shit can not be slept on.. I hope your new album achieves what you want out of it..
You might want to stay away from the keyboard when you're drunk.

Anyway, it's clear to me now that I'm too white to listen to Skatt & Snug. Thanks for explaining that to me guys.

Oct 25, 2006
Anyway, it's clear to me now that I'm too white to listen to Skatt & Snug. Thanks for explaining that to me guys.
Sadly, that's the message that Kansas King and Snug Brim are puttin out, and the "hood niggas" I know around here in Montbello are on that Weezy bullshit, so they better damn well hope that they appeal to everyone instead of making it seem like they only make music for "niggas in the hood".

Nov 14, 2002
Well they haven't sold out to "the man". They don't make music to sell records, they make music to give back to their community. It's quite admirable really.

Oct 25, 2006
Well they haven't sold out to "the man". They don't make music to sell records, they make music to give back to their community. It's quite admirable really.
Hmmm that might explain the lack of promotion and the production of a cheap video.

"WE ONLY DO DIZ FOR DA REAL HOOD NIGGAS YAW MEAN? WE DIDNT FALL OFF, WERE STILL KEEPIN IT IN DA HOOD, CHECK OUT OUR LATEST GANGSTA VIDEO"

For real, fuck all that hood shit, if you're gonna let "the hood" get in the way of your paper, you're fucking stupid. I personally enjoy S&S' music, but this whole thing of "keeping it hood" is played out, for real. You don't have to sell your ass out, but damn, get your fucking music out there.

Mar 12, 2006
Hmmm that might explain the lack of promotion and the production of a cheap video.

"WE ONLY DO DIZ FOR DA REAL HOOD NIGGAS YAW MEAN? WE DIDNT FALL OFF, WERE STILL KEEPIN IT IN DA HOOD, CHECK OUT OUR LATEST GANGSTA VIDEO"

For real, fuck all that hood shit, if you're gonna let "the hood" get in the way of your paper, you're fucking stupid. I personally enjoy S&S' music, but this whole thing of "keeping it hood" is played out, for real. You don't have to sell your ass out, but damn, get your fucking music out there.
I agree.

I like their music but I don't see what so many artists fascination about being hard and hood is all about.

Be real, make good music and people will like it..

Oct 29, 2007
Only the bitches call me that... Oh wait!

I "I do more than you, I have more merch than you do" asshole. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to when that transition occurred.
Find where I supposedly said this... I'll wait!

I've neva once got on here braggin bout shit!...

You guys read into shit way too much, and get shit twisted.
Thats how I can tell, ya'll just a bunch of little haten ass kids playin on your parents comp.

Nov 14, 2002
I've neva once got on here braggin bout shit!...

You guys read into shit way too much, and get shit twisted.
Thats how I can tell, ya'll just a bunch of little haten ass kids playin on your parents comp.
Allright, toughguy...

Oct 29, 2007
^^^You can save the hate for your lil' sista... Don't bring no shit @ me, cuz I could care less what little childish games you wanna play!... Photoshoppin one of my pics or somethin'

Get off it homie!... I'm out this bitch, so don't bother responding back to me.

Sep 28, 2005
you mofos is crazy!!!!!lol now we only make music for the hood.... get the fuck outta here . where in my post was that said? we make good music. the video was on some we brought a new cam, lets fuck around... none of that "im Keeping it Hood" shit! the few of you who are keepin the shit goin.. dude said he was gone leak the shit... wait til 2morrow. then judge. and for the record i dont live in the hood... but can get in the streets wit no problems.. some of you dont even know what bein hood really is...it aint no race shit so dnt pull that card...its how u live, its how you handle your hood bizness, its if you are a snake or not, honesty, LOYALTY, not cause im white i cant be hood.. some of you are too young,or really didnt do you research a bout the hood.. 80% of strange music fans are white.. i still a roll my weed up with you, let fans come in our hotel room, pay the fines, and not ask for a dollar, thats some hood shit..... skat and i have been the only niggaz in the room at times,, and i have the same fun, as if they were black, so that aint a issue wit me at all. its about respect!!!! i respect errybody the same until im disrespected..

Sep 28, 2005
I AM A MAN FIRST...THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE MAD AT ME FOR SAYING HOW I FELT ABOUT SOME ONE LEAKIN' WHAT WE WORKED SO HARD 4, WAITED, 4 YEARS ,SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS IN THE STUDIO, FIGHTIN WIT MY GIRL, FOR NOT SPENDIN TIME, MY KIDS MISSIN DADDY,NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF MONEY PUT IN TO THE PROJECT, FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS THE ALBUM THAT BAD HE LEAKS IT TO EVERYBODY. I WOULDNT BE MAD IF HE /SHE KEPT IT FOR THIER SELF.. WHY THEY GOTTA LEAK THE SHIT..... I REALIZE THATS ITS NOTHIN I CAN DO ,SO I SAID IMA FUCK SOME SHIT UP, AND A MUTHA FUKKA MAD AT THAT.... TELL ME WHERE IM WRONG AND ILL APOLOGIZE......IM A MAN

Sep 28, 2005
AND THE IM DUDE, AND SHIRO,, THE COMMENT ABOUT THE LACK OF PROMO, VIDEO SHIT YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPICAL WHITE GUY THAT ALREADY HAVE THIS OUT LOOK ON BLACK PEOPLE. THATS HOW I TOOK THAT. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THE PROMO SHIT IS NOT WHAT WE DO, WE RECORD ALBUMS, AND DO SHOWS AND SHIT,WE DONT OWN STRANGE MUSIC. THE SHIT THAT SKAT AND I DO FOR US SKAT AND I PAY FOR, THE LIL VID GOT 3,000 PLAYS IN A WEEK. WE SHOT IT IN TWO HRS. ME AND MY GUY EDITED, IT AND SLAPPED IT UP FOR THE FANS...... YES IM HOOD, YES IVED BANGED, I ALSO GRADUATED, I ALSO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY, I,ALSO WRITE MOVIES, NIGGA I CAN EVEN SOW,GIVE ME A THIMBLE.MY POINT IS ME AND BRO OVERCAME ALOT OF SHIT IN OUR LIFE, AND WE ARE TELLIN ABOUT IT , NOT SO MUCH 4 THE SKILL, FOR THE KNOWLEDGE, FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM SIMILA SITUATIONS CAN FEEL LIKE THEY GOT A CHANCE...WHITE OR BLACK!!!!!! DNT MATTER . I WONT SAY WE MAKE MUSIC FOR THE HOOD,ILL SAY WE MAKE MUSIC FOR PEOPLE WHO'VE STRUGGLED AND ARE TRYNA OVERCOME SOME SHIT, WITH NO GIMMICK,SO PEOPLE WILL BUY YOU SHIT. YOU GET AARON HENDERSON AND STACY LANDIS, NOT JUST SKAT N SNUG YA FEEL.

Nov 14, 2002
you mofos is crazy!!!!!lol now we only make music for the hood.... get the fuck outta here . where in my post was that said? we make good music. the video was on some we brought a new cam, lets fuck around... none of that "im Keeping it Hood" shit! the few of you who are keepin the shit goin.. dude said he was gone leak the shit... wait til 2morrow. then judge. and for the record i dont live in the hood... but can get in the streets wit no problems.. some of you dont even know what bein hood really is...it aint no race shit so dnt pull that card...its how u live, its how you handle your hood bizness, its if you are a snake or not, honesty, LOYALTY, not cause im white i cant be hood.. some of you are too young,or really didnt do you research a bout the hood.. 80% of strange music fans are white.. i still a roll my weed up with you, let fans come in our hotel room, pay the fines, and not ask for a dollar, thats some hood shit..... skat and i have been the only niggaz in the room at times,, and i have the same fun, as if they were black, so that aint a issue wit me at all. its about respect!!!! i respect errybody the same until im disrespected..
I AM A MAN FIRST...THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE MAD AT ME FOR SAYING HOW I FELT ABOUT SOME ONE LEAKIN' WHAT WE WORKED SO HARD 4, WAITED, 4 YEARS ,SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS IN THE STUDIO, FIGHTIN WIT MY GIRL, FOR NOT SPENDIN TIME, MY KIDS MISSIN DADDY,NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF MONEY PUT IN TO THE PROJECT, FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS THE ALBUM THAT BAD HE LEAKS IT TO EVERYBODY. I WOULDNT BE MAD IF HE /SHE KEPT IT FOR THIER SELF.. WHY THEY GOTTA LEAK THE SHIT..... I REALIZE THATS ITS NOTHIN I CAN DO ,SO I SAID IMA FUCK SOME SHIT UP, AND A MUTHA FUKKA MAD AT THAT.... TELL ME WHERE IM WRONG AND ILL APOLOGIZE......IM A MAN
AND THE IM DUDE, AND SHIRO,, THE COMMENT ABOUT THE LACK OF PROMO, VIDEO SHIT YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPICAL WHITE GUY THAT ALREADY HAVE THIS OUT LOOK ON BLACK PEOPLE. THATS HOW I TOOK THAT. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THE PROMO SHIT IS NOT WHAT WE DO, WE RECORD ALBUMS, AND DO SHOWS AND SHIT,WE DONT OWN STRANGE MUSIC. THE SHIT THAT SKAT AND I DO FOR US SKAT AND I PAY FOR, THE LIL VID GOT 3,000 PLAYS IN A WEEK. WE SHOT IT IN TWO HRS. ME AND MY GUY EDITED, IT AND SLAPPED IT UP FOR THE FANS...... YES IM HOOD, YES IVED BANGED, I ALSO GRADUATED, I ALSO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY, I,ALSO WRITE MOVIES, NIGGA I CAN EVEN SOW,GIVE ME A THIMBLE.MY POINT IS ME AND BRO OVERCAME ALOT OF SHIT IN OUR LIFE, AND WE ARE TELLIN ABOUT IT , NOT SO MUCH 4 THE SKILL, FOR THE KNOWLEDGE, FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM SIMILA SITUATIONS CAN FEEL LIKE THEY GOT A CHANCE...WHITE OR BLACK!!!!!! DNT MATTER . I WONT SAY WE MAKE MUSIC FOR THE HOOD,ILL SAY WE MAKE MUSIC FOR PEOPLE WHO'VE STRUGGLED AND ARE TRYNA OVERCOME SOME SHIT, WITH NO GIMMICK,SO PEOPLE WILL BUY YOU SHIT. YOU GET AARON HENDERSON AND STACY LANDIS, NOT JUST SKAT N SNUG YA FEEL
.... Relax a min.