Who's ready for S&S!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Man some of yall are some hatin ass m/fers that can't get over some shit. You boys act like some bitches... I know cause I'm a female and can spot one a million miles away. Get off Snugs ass! Anything that MAN post on here someone turns to B/S even when it's a totally different thread don't yall know how to turn a fucking page over and start fresh! He NEVER said anything bout killin anyone or white people not being good enough for their album. He said " you can write me in the penn cause ima fuck some shit up" search it, you took it to mean "KILL" and ran with it. Yall are ones on the race b/s and it sickens me to see that people who consider themselves to be intelligent say the most ignorrant stuff on here. Strange label is a mixture of all styles music to bring people together not to tear eachother apart. Shit if anyone of you worked as hard on a project or any type of work that you really poured your self into you'd understand and respect where he's commin from. I didn't know that HOOD meant one race or another unless your close minded and have stereo typed it that way...I know many people that came from the HOOD and aren't black ,and people from the hood aren't always GANSTER. I also know people that came from the sub-burbs and try to be HOOD and are black and don't know a damn thing about that life, so it's all in how and where you were brought up. As far as Skat and Snug speaking on TECHs fans and SS music; it's not about the white people it's about not be marketed to the right crowd. They have fans yeah,they appreciate them, but they aren't able to show case their music to the right crowd all the time. If you ever did listen to their words and not just the beats they don't encourage violence, they talk about their experiences in life, to show that through the sturggles of life you don't have to be a statistic and these young kids aren't alone in this fucked up society. I didn't know you had to be So HOOD to be able to feel what they are talking about. I might be wrong but people of all races struggle...weather it might be fianaces,emotionally,or peer pressure. Whoever keeps saying their racist take it on somewhere else. Thats B/S all in it's self. Why can't anyone be above all that shit. Another thing the ones on here just hatin, didn't your mothers ever tell you if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all? Constructive critizing I get but some of you really are hateful it's just uncalled for. I don't see anyone on here with a degree in music, why waste your time to post something so negative. If yall are Techs fans and just are feelin SS thats cool but damn come on now...! It's one thing to b/s and another to talk it... all this forum is about is whos dick is bigger than whos while yall are shoppin next to eachother in the same aisle trying to buy magnums xl n shit known that you can't use em, cause your too small for em and your only buyin em for show. It's like a soap opera you can miss this forum for years come back and it's still the same stuff with most the same people. And last but not least for some of you one here that have so much gripp and all the big talkers ... shit whats it to you to go throw down $20 on an album, if you don't like it do whatever after you listen to it, and I'm not just talkin about SS album.Why you guys gotta D/L it's like an employer telling you to work for a few months and if he likes you he might pay you. Whoever thinks that they can have an opinion about SS or about an artist no matter what the perfession they are, cause they buy their album is disillusioned to think that the Artist should be humbled and not have a voice or opinion and they (the fan)can talk shit solely on that reason and to think they pay someone mortguage. By the way I'm pretty sure you don't pay it... I don't care what b/s yall are on it's not gonna effect me one way or another. It just doesn't make sense.

Who let Snugs mom on the siccness?

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
KAMC i didnt read all of your post but understand that people on here will stir up as much shit as they can and they will start shit with anyone, so ur long ass post isnt going to get through to anyone, as u can see someone already startin to try to clown by sayin who let snugs mom on the siccness haha but yeh its useless to try becuz people on here know what they r doin and how they r actin, but dont care becuz its the internet and u or any other person who posts on here cant do anything about it but either ignore it or get mad over dumb shit haha... my point is they r going to do this shit regardless so u basicly wasted ur time.... sorry if this seems rude but its not intended to be...

Sep 28, 2005
zero

zero,at any moment i could have you banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got alil power..ima a great rapper and people hook me up, and i could play that role and tell swick to fuck you......but your cool...............................4 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jun 29, 2005
Who let Snugs mom on the siccness?
LMAO! Snugie why u gonna try to ban someone that is bringin u more spotlight than ever before???? lol Honestly bro if thats the case then ban me cause it seems like u angry deep down but wanna act like its all gravy. This is our shit. This board wouldn't even be what it is if we all didnt get on here! On tha real skillet. Anyways it ain't leaked yet so ya'll doin something good.

Sep 28, 2005
THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGA , CALM DOWN I AINT MAD, NOTICE THE LOL,THAT MEANS IM LAUGHIN'. YOU ALWAYS BUTTIN IN SOME SHIT! KNOW YA PLACE LIL MAN. IM FUKKIN WIT ZERO, AS SOON AS I SAY SUMTHIN ITS SNUG REALLY MAD, OR SNUG SAYIN THIS. SPOTLIGHT,,,,,, NIGGA IM SNUG MUTHA FUCKIN BRIM, IM ALWAYS IN THE SPOTLIITE,,NIGGA... THIS SHIT IS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES...AND ANOTHER THING ILL BE IN TEMPE,AZ SEPT.26TH AT THE MARQUEE THEATER, THATS A THURSDAY/ WIT PAUL WALL...COME HOLLA AT ME!!!!! ITS ALL GOOD....THATS NOTA THREAT, BUT I FEEL I NEED TO LOOK YOU IN THE EYES AND TALK TO YOU CAUSE SOMEWHERE YOU GOT ME CONFUSED WIT A TEENAGE NIGGA WHO DOESNT HAVE ANY DIRECTION IN LIFE... IM 29 NIGGA I DONT PLAY GAMES, SO WE NEED TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE... YOU CAN BRING YA UNCLES TOO... SO THEY CAN SIT DOWN TOO.. YOU MUST BE A 80'S BABY????????????

Jun 29, 2005
THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGA , CALM DOWN I AINT MAD, NOTICE THE LOL,THAT MEANS IM LAUGHIN'. YOU ALWAYS BUTTIN IN SOME SHIT! KNOW YA PLACE LIL MAN. IM FUKKIN WIT ZERO, AS SOON AS I SAY SUMTHIN ITS SNUG REALLY MAD, OR SNUG SAYIN THIS. SPOTLIGHT,,,,,, NIGGA IM SNUG MUTHA FUCKIN BRIM, IM ALWAYS IN THE SPOTLIITE,,NIGGA... THIS SHIT IS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES...AND ANOTHER THING ILL BE IN TEMPE,AZ SEPT.26TH AT THE MARQUEE THEATER, THATS A THURSDAY/ WIT PAUL WALL...COME HOLLA AT ME!!!!! ITS ALL GOOD....THATS NOTA THREAT, BUT I FEEL I NEED TO LOOK YOU IN THE EYES AND TALK TO YOU CAUSE SOMEWHERE YOU GOT ME CONFUSED WIT A TEENAGE NIGGA WHO DOESNT HAVE ANY DIRECTION IN LIFE... IM 29 NIGGA I DONT PLAY GAMES, SO WE NEED TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE... YOU CAN BRING YA UNCLES TOO... SO THEY CAN SIT DOWN TOO.. YOU MUST BE A 80'S BABY????????????
Damn g why u keep reediting all your comments??? lol Anyways if Tech iz performing I will be there patna and holla at chu if u really feel u need to address me cause you should be able to tell and at least give me that, I ain't no bitch nigga nor fake in any way and thats my steez. Might talk some shit that i can back but this is all in fun and discussion. As for 80's baby u were born in what 79? u 80's too bruh lol Thats how we bring it mayne but anyways I already know ur type or persona so i dont hav u confused wit anything. I wouldn't listen to ur shit if i didn't or rather couldn't relate to you homeboy. i think u just hadn't smoked that morining that this all began cause im same way. lol Holla

Apr 14, 2006
I AM A MAN FIRST...THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE MAD AT ME FOR SAYING HOW I FELT ABOUT SOME ONE LEAKIN' WHAT WE WORKED SO HARD 4, WAITED, 4 YEARS ,SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS IN THE STUDIO, FIGHTIN WIT MY GIRL, FOR NOT SPENDIN TIME, MY KIDS MISSIN DADDY,NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF MONEY PUT IN TO THE PROJECT, FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS THE ALBUM THAT BAD HE LEAKS IT TO EVERYBODY. I WOULDNT BE MAD IF HE /SHE KEPT IT FOR THIER SELF.. WHY THEY GOTTA LEAK THE SHIT..... I REALIZE THATS ITS NOTHIN I CAN DO ,SO I SAID IMA FUCK SOME SHIT UP, AND A MUTHA FUKKA MAD AT THAT.... TELL ME WHERE IM WRONG AND ILL APOLOGIZE......IM A MAN
Damn, Snug. Just for this, I'm gonna have to buy the album. Seriously, I'll pick it up and I'll see you on Strictly Strange (as long as you come out to The Bay!).