Who's feeling the SALAD BOWL (831)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
DoomtheOriGinal said:
You ain't bumpin' the Backstreet Boyz, are you? LOL
Actually, I listen to a lot of different music myself. I just wanted to know what you might have an interest in so I could suggest a local artist to start with. Is KDON playing anything YOU like?
Um the only thing I might bump off of the radio station is the new Clipse album or the new Missy joint. Aside from that, radio music is tiring as I hear it 24/7, 365.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think Gemini was just trying to describe the area or maybe paint a visual of the artists out here trying to do something positive in a negative environment. My opinion though, I can't speak for Gemini, maybe it didn't read like what he was thinking when he typed it.

On the radio music, yep I feel you, I don't even listen to much on the stations out here. I used to listen to the local community station a lot, but not as much anymore. Anyways, I was just curious. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
peace

May 16, 2002
Re: Re: Who's feeling the SALAD BOWL (831)?

Sergeant Hustle said:

^^^Is this supposed to give the area some credibility? I think using this to validate the Central Coast is truly lame. Sorry.....but it just feeds into the bullshit violence around here.

By far no offense taken, but DOOM is right I ment it as way to show people that we are on another page.

At the same time meaning: don't under estimate this area because it's a bunch small towns...we're expirecing the same madness that is happening in the bigger cities.

PEACE!!!!