Who's feeling the SALAD BOWL (831)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
CENTRAL CALI (831), is a spot that's on the verge of exploding with heat, but for the most part it's highly slept on or just not supported by others.

Don't let the small towns fool you, there are some HEATED tracks brewing out here.

The heat continues in the streets of Salinas with shootings that are taking under 4 to 6 rivals at a time, what seems like on the daily.

The Central Coast is on a come up in the music scene, since everything heard is either from The Bay or L.A., but everyone leave's out the center.

Those of you which are familiar; are you feeling the SALAD BOWL area?

....and if you are not familiar with anyone from here, you need to catch up on Game.

Your input....

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I swooped that Yun-Gun at the BBQ today. I should get a review of it up soon. I'll be on the lookout for your album to drop. Cool to meet you at the BBQ. Don't know if you remember me, but I had a backwards green A's cap on. I'll post up the review when I get it done. Stay up!

Late!

May 16, 2002
Good lookin' out Homie, but you got me racking my brain right now tring to remember...LOL!!!!

I remember you, but I just can't pin it down on point...you know how that goes.

Thank You for copping that YUN-GUN Homie...

My album drops Oct. 8 (check the sig VVVV)

PEACE!!!!

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Valley Thugs is tight, coming out on Seahorse Records out of Seaside, CA. You can check their site at www.facethemusicrecords.com (they got a store over there too). Lot's of things coming out of the Salad Bowl/831 area real soon. Some of you have heard some of us already and didn't even know it. Stay tuned.

Sergeant Hustle, have you had a chance to check out any of the local artists yet? What do you listen to?