Who's album is better!!!!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
X-Raideds Psycho Active album is a classic. Honestly Gold Albums don't matter.

And lets be honest. If X-Locc wasn't in jail and had the ability to make music out in the world like Lynch did he would have been a hell of a lot more consistent at delivering music to his fans.

Dude has snuck more albums out of jail than most free people can put out. Give credit where its due.

I think if we got a Lynch / X-Raided album it would decimate EVERYTHING..I'm just sayin..
yea but X stayed with Black Market longer then lynch and X still fucks with Black Market, lynch left, I bet they both write the same amount cause I'm around Lynch everyday, I know he writes alot!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Rip,

what are you implying here? That X needs Lynch to make good music? I disagree..Nefarious album was some of X's best music and Lynch was nowhere near that album...

Also, names is correct, take into consideration X's restraints compared to Lynch. Its crazy to even act like they are on even playing fields. Lynch has every opportunity that X does not have, even the basics like being able to write to the beat as opposed to the beat being added later...thats just one example. Im not feeling much of X's last couple of releases but I understand the man's restraints and applaud his efforts to get his music out.

I EXPECT Lynch's album to be better because Lynch has full control on how the outcome will turnout(will listen to it later today). X? Not so much. There is only so much he can do from in prison.

Why are you putting them against each other anyway? Lets compare G-macc's album with Lynch's...that seems a bit more fair IMO...
Thats my question. Why would you even put them against each other? Thats why shit is like it is. No unity. Willie Lynch Syndrome. Instead of support, or just not saying nothin, you gotta compare? Wow.

@ HIM - You said some real shit in this post.

Feb 23, 2003
the idea that X needs Lynch 2 be good is rediculous! the whole idea of trying 2 pit them against each other is 2!
^exactly my thoughts!!!

Only listened to Bloc Bizniz once, not counting that as a real X-Raided album...right now listening to DAAM, gon give feedback to both albums when they soaked in.

There's no competition between BB and DAAM, and yeah we all want X and Lynch together again, it just needs to happen! Competition or blaming each other why it aint happening aint gon make it happen...

Propz to X-Raided for what he's doing from where he's at, that takes a lotta effort. Propz to Lynch for making it big, cant hate on that, he deserves the break!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah tryna put them against each other is some hoe shit...

If you got something to say about a man say it to his face or a loved one that would handle bizzness for him...im just sayin this thread seems real funny style to me.

And on the other shit yall speakin on there aint no king of SAC...Lynch or X aint runnin shit out here in these streets, their time has came and went for when they had any real pull out here. They aint pushin no lines...

Sep 28, 2006
Aint heard DAAM yet, but I like Bloc Bizniz alot. Ive been bumpin the shit outta Check da Rhyme, I'm really feelin Excuse Me, Fire, Speak the Truth, Abducted, and Jackramento. I'm a huge Lynch fan and I'm thinkin Im gonna love the DAAM album. But instead of comparing BB to DAAM, I'd rather compare DAAM to Unforgiven 2.5. BB is not a solo album. Really lookin forward to coppin both of those on the 23rd.
Does anybody from Blocstar know if U2.5 is comin out on the 23rd 4 sure?????

Oct 18, 2003
this is fucked up..i agree with a lot of people points of view on here but i don't buy albums to compare at all.. OR have 1 favorite rapper and i NEVER did. if anything i base their newest shit on that artists last album. i say it all the time i like artists based on what they have to offer. don't know about the situation with x and lynch but i really would like them to come together for the benefit of making the fans happy. that team would be DEADLY!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Thats my question. Why would you even put them against each other? Thats why shit is like it is. No unity. Willie Lynch Syndrome. Instead of support, or just not saying nothin, you gotta compare? Wow.

@ HIM - You said some real shit in this post.
Before yaw start gettin it twisted I love X and lynch the same? I just asked a question, didn't mean to pumped up! :)

May 15, 2005
im going with the new x on this 1, im at a particular point at my life where im making transition and it's been getting me thru for real for real. the album's like a man standing before god telling his story wrongs and rights. x delivered in my eyes, but in all honesty i havent even soaked the whole lynch up yet but from what i heard so far it isnt fucking with the raided. but props to lynch on a new album

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
I see niggaz is gettin it twisted, I said (like the old days) when Lynch produced X that shit was tight, it wasn't a hit on X!!!! everybody know he was locked up, and I feel he should fuck with Lynch Beats, and that's not a knock on who ever produced it either, Damm yaw be hittin me up everytime I post huh? Yaw don't know the love that that Lynch and X got for eachother, I do, I see it! DEEPSIXX you are one of the ones that told Lynch to do the shit the fans like! lol, now you critisize it! You a foo homie "Tha Smass Donger"

Jun 19, 2006
I got a lot of love for Raided and it's got to be hard to still be doing this ... Maybe the cd will grow on me real talk, but that's the problem it might not get any replay from all the others I have.

Oct 18, 2003
shit my first impression was it's like psycho active but brotha lynch style honestly told my brother that shit on like the 4th or 5th song. i'm luv'n this shit.