Who's album is better!!!!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
X-Radied hands down. Can't fuck with the KING Of Sac.
You forgot to mention the coat hanga strangla..

You know I really wanted to like the X-Raided album. I think I'm just hoping for another psycho active. I need to accept the fact thats never going to happen again.

May 11, 2002
You forgot to mention the coat hanga strangla..

You know I really wanted to like the X-Raided album. I think I'm just hoping for another psycho active. I need to accept the fact thats never going to happen again.
Coathanga.........

there, are you happy? :cool: :knockout:

Aug 11, 2006
X-Raideds Psycho Active album is a classic. Honestly Gold Albums don't matter.

And lets be honest. If X-Locc wasn't in jail and had the ability to make music out in the world like Lynch did he would have been a hell of a lot more consistent at delivering music to his fans.

Dude has snuck more albums out of jail than most free people can put out. Give credit where its due.

I think if we got a Lynch / X-Raided album it would decimate EVERYTHING..I'm just sayin..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I think X would have came better if Lynch helped him like he did on X's first album
Rip,

what are you implying here? That X needs Lynch to make good music? I disagree..Nefarious album was some of X's best music and Lynch was nowhere near that album...

Also, names is correct, take into consideration X's restraints compared to Lynch. Its crazy to even act like they are on even playing fields. Lynch has every opportunity that X does not have, even the basics like being able to write to the beat as opposed to the beat being added later...thats just one example. Im not feeling much of X's last couple of releases but I understand the man's restraints and applaud his efforts to get his music out.

I EXPECT Lynch's album to be better because Lynch has full control on how the outcome will turnout(will listen to it later today). X? Not so much. There is only so much he can do from in prison.

Why are you putting them against each other anyway?

Jun 19, 2006
I listened to the new X-raided one time and I thought it was pretty WHACK.

I listened to the new Brotha Lynch one time and I thought it was pretty DOPE.

Winner = DAMM

I know Lynch has more of the opportunity then Raided, but the thread was who had the better album of the two?? ...

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
u can say what u want about the NEW albums. havnt heard raideds yet, but i heard DAAM and it was pretty good even if it kinda felt like lynch was tryin 2 rekindle the past for a new audience. that being said, lets not act like this was a competition cuz if it was X woulda gone Sac a indo on that ass and that woulda been that. the idea that X needs Lynch 2 be good is rediculous! the whole idea of trying 2 pit them against each other is 2!