Who would you like to see Tech collab with?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
iam37one said:
I swear to fuckin' god, we should make it to where new people can't join. Also, nobody should be aloud to make new threads. We should only be allowed to read all the old ones. fuck god damn it!
i like that idea
if you want a new thread then you should have to pm it to the mods first

Mar 17, 2006
Leatha Face said:
Wow those are all shitty people. Tech has enough collabs with wack ass rappers, we dont need more.

The only collabs that he needs todo are with Krayzie Bone and Sandman.
LOL at this dude callin evreyone we named shitty Krayzie was tight in the 90s, and sandman.....WHO?????????????

Jun 29, 2005
Tech And Crooked I would sound interesting. I believe they did a track (Crookz & Doggz) but they took techs verse out and just left him on the chorus. I THINK.... Otherwise Tech and some Bay artists cause that where i see most of the new talent commin out of! Ya Boy, Sly Boogy, Mistah FAB ETC! In my opinion!

Jun 29, 2005
off the subject anyone know what's up with tech sayin, "Hey JAYO, Give Me My Money!!!!" I don't remember what song but Jayo Felony burn this nigga on some shit??? That's wack cause Jayo and Tech would of sounded hard together as well......