Who would you like to see Tech collab with?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
BigLurch said:
welcome to every thread each time a new person joins strange forum....
I swear to fuckin' god, we should make it to where new people can't join. Also, nobody should be aloud to make new threads. We should only be allowed to read all the old ones. fuck god damn it!

Nov 7, 2006
iam37one said:
I swear to fuckin' god, we should make it to where new people can't join. Also, nobody should be aloud to make new threads. We should only be allowed to read all the old ones. fuck god damn it!
why the fuck come in hera and hate then. he hasnt been on hear and the search fucnction sucks so who gives a shit. it says clear as day who would u like to see tech collab with so why even open it. not meanin to pick u outta the crew that does this but its fuckin annoying to me. besides that

Eminem
Nas

because them rappers are fire anyway and it would help tech's carreer out so it would be killin 2 birds wit one stone

Dec 25, 2003
Esham
First Degree The DE
Three 6 Mafia
Gangsta Boo
La Chat
Koopsta
Mr. Sche
David Banner
Busta Rhymes
Xzibit
Mitchy Slick
Jayo Felony
Ecay Uno
Lil CS
Luni Coleone
T-Nutty
Hollow Tip
Killswitch Engage
Slayer
Korn
Everescence
AFI
Atreyu
Disturbed
System of a Down
Hatebreed

Jan 10, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
why the fuck come in hera and hate then. he hasnt been on hear and the search fucnction sucks so who gives a shit. it says clear as day who would u like to see tech collab with so why even open it. not meanin to pick u outta the crew that does this but its fuckin annoying to me. besides that

Eminem
Nas

because them rappers are fire anyway and it would help tech's carreer out so it would be killin 2 birds wit one stone
I was being sarcastic bro. BigLurch posted in dudes other thread talkin' some shit. I had to deal with people like BigLurch when I was new here. New Tech fans = good.

Nov 7, 2006
iam37one said:
I was being sarcastic bro. BigLurch posted in dudes other thread talkin' some shit. I had to deal with people like BigLurch when I was new here. New Tech fans = good.
my bad i cant tell sarcasm through a screen lol. well still its annoying for big lurch to it just leave the thread as it is without negative input and my bad for that iam37one

Jan 10, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
my bad i cant tell sarcasm through a screen lol. well still its annoying for big lurch to it just leave the thread as it is without negative input and my bad for that iam37one
It's cool.

Anyway, to answer the question, I have to say Eminem. Tech and Em are my favorite artists right now so them together in a song would be tight as fuck. I'm patiently waiting for that Tech and Twista to come out though.