WHO RUNNIN THE MIDWEST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Hmm...is Detroit not part of the midwest? If so...is Detroit not doing 'big thangs' in the industry?
Eminem's a billion-times-platinum every time he drops...Obie sold quite a few records...Royce just dropped Death Is Certain...

In my own little world...Royce is my favorite of midwest rappers...

Peace

Nitwit

Nitwit Loco
Sep 25, 2002
prophettm said:
Hommie,,you sicc if you think twista went soft. PLease explain!!

aight think about it listen to Adrenaline Rush and Mobstability

then listen to kamikaze

2 way different sounds

kamikaze sounds WAY too commercial

Adrenaline Rush has that thugd out get krunk sound to it

no song on kamikaze is fuccin wit overdose ,unsolved mistery, or any of his old shit

~Nitwit

Jan 15, 2004
twista is a buster he aint no real gangsta

that niggaz dropped some weak ass underground shit.then 4 or 5 years later after bone came out he starts dissin them talkin bout they stole his style.LOL str8 comedy

he aint never been no street niggaz i seen some gay ass pic of him back in the day wear in make up in shit & some tight ass clothes he looked like a str8 clown.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
personally i would have to say that The Dayton Family is running the midwest..even though they haven't dropped anything since "Welcome To The Dope House", which wasn't that long ago, and that they don't get much explosure, they're still one of the tightest rap groups (and solo artists) out in my opinion in the midwest...

Jan 15, 2004
Kavie said:
personally i would have to say that The Dayton Family is running the midwest..even though they haven't dropped anything since "Welcome To The Dope House", which wasn't that long ago, and that they don't get much explosure, they're still one of the tightest rap groups (and solo artists) out in my opinion in the midwest...

check your PM & your e-mail i hit you hella times & you never got back at me.

my other name on here was monster mashin im sure you got what i sent you.

Aug 7, 2002
dayton family yes sir they are too....yg hogg i don't give a fuck if he a street nigga or not i dont care if he a gangsta or not i care about da music if that shit is bangin im gonna get it kanye west is fuccin tight too now dayton family has real tight shit and dey real from da streets but if they music is wack i aint gonna buy there ish.....for those of ya'll that think i still like master p cuz i be talkin about p that aint true im jus sayin for da fact that p did his thang and he aint copy nobody he getz full credit but his music aint all dat good no mo so i aint fuccin wit p no mo he just can't go hard no mo maan nah mean?