WHO RUNNIN THE MIDWEST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003
niggaz know that CHI-TOWN is runnin the midwest fo sho. who you think run the MIDWEST? i'm a chicago nigga but i still got love for the whole MIDWEST like Cleveland, Cincinatti, and Toledo Ohio. Detroit, St. Louis.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
YALL NEED TO PEEP THE BILLBOARD AND SEE THAT ST.LOUIS REALLY RUNNING IT...NOT JUST THE MIDWEST BUT WORLDWIDE REALLY

NELLY

MURPHY LEE

CHINGY

and now JAKWON

NOT SAYING I LIKE ALL THESE ARTISTS, BUT XXXXXXXX MILLION ppl DONT LIE...

Feb 12, 2004
Tech n9ne may not sell as much as them
but hes still tighter
and would rip all 4 of them on tha mic
anyday

Twista would also tear them a new ass

Jan 23, 2003
it Depends..........Indiana putting out some of the tightest underground music........Numbers and selling units wise STL doing that...........so there you go

nelly is garbage

so is murphy lee

chingy? no comment.

Numbers? Just wait a minute. Twista and Kanye finnah do numbers. Serious numbers. Common sells 750,000 units minimum each time he drops (except the 1st one)...nelly did like 8 million, but look who bought it. Kids. And suburbanites. Dont NOBODY knock that bullshit in my hood or any hood I bend through.

Tha Go got it, mayne....

Aug 26, 2002
Gary Indiana is on ALL the MW heads right now with overall talent..........fuck the numbers, Nelly and them got LONG MONEY so they can do more and it's easier for there product to into people's hands........

STL,Mo , u ain;t got to love us but U WILL RESPECT US!!!!!!!!1

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Griffen said:
nelly is garbage

so is murphy lee

chingy? no comment.

Numbers? Just wait a minute. Twista and Kanye finnah do numbers. Serious numbers. Common sells 750,000 units minimum each time he drops (except the 1st one)...nelly did like 8 million, but look who bought it. Kids. And suburbanites. Dont NOBODY knock that bullshit in my hood or any hood I bend through.

Tha Go got it, mayne....
StL peeps will always bump country grammar. no matter what you think of nelly, the country grammar cd was a solid album. people in stl will bump that forever

Feb 8, 2003
To be real here is who runing the midwest fuck all the other shit when it comes to sales.

TWISTA
LUDACRIS (he really from chicago even know he claims south)
KANYE WEST
R KELLY
CHINGY
NELLY

It dosen't matter whos tighter than them. They are making big money and are mainstream so thats all that matters at the end of the night.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
StL.... was at a pool hall last night and what videos did i see?

J-Kwon
Chingy
Murphy Lee

all in like 20 minutes

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
enough said shep...it doesnt matter who u think is tight and if u think nelly is garbage along with murph dirt, chingy and whoever else out of the lou....but all them people buying up them albums...like i said, x amout of millions of people dont lie.....the running shit......

and i agree, chicago is about to be right up there...r.kelly himself, is prolly running the midwest if not the whole industry writing for alica keys, producing, writing for cassidy, nic cannon and who knows who else...and kayne west will probably sell 5million easily.......L8