WHO IN THE BAY SAW THAT MISSLE ALMOST BLOW US UP??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mmmmm....
I must say there's so much shit going around under our noses and we still can't see it.
How ever it's not the first time shit like that happens.
A few years ago a missle at a test site was miscalculated and landed some where in the Bay.
You saw choppers come out the cuts from left and right flying towards the impact site.

I can't say much for this supposed missle test of late.
How ever I will mention that I've seen plenty military helicopters flying around ever since 911.
The government hasn't hid from patrol mission being conducted here in the Yay though.
I was driving home south bound on 101 a few months back when I noticed military choppers patroling the free way.
I know for a fact that F15's have been flying over the East Bay every now and then.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Unregistered said:
Before you get brainwashed and call somebody a "terrorist," know your history.
The Black Panthers, an organization built to help Africans in the United States (something "our" government doesn't do), was labeled a "terrorist" organization. Women In Black, an organization of women out for world peace (and Nobel Prize winners), who laid in the tracks of an American train headed toward Iraq were labeled "anti-American." Remember that guy in Waco, Texas who had his home surrounded with flashing lights and loud sounds? He spoke his mind about us being controlled. What was the story the media gave you? And, if you've noticed, protesters against the war on Iraq are being labeled "anti-American," "anti-government," "terrorist," etc.
I don't know where most of your ears are at, but I advise you start listening to 94.1 KPFA (Free Speech Radio) for real news. When mass media covers a story, they buy what their source tells them and don't do any further investigation. They basically get off their van, ask a person what happened, believe her/his story, get back into their van, and go back and make a report on it.
Remember American history? When Columbus came, he killed and pushed Native Americans out of their villages and whenever they'd try to fight for their land back, they were considered "terrorists" and often seen as "uncivilized" and were not seen as human beings. The same applies with African slaves who un-willingly built the economic forefront for this country.
In other words, our world views are not our views, they're our governments'/controllers'.
So are you implying that who ever shoots a missle at us "civillians", is not a terrorist????
Who ever targets innocent civilians is a "terrorist".
Who's intention is to terrorize the people through horrific deadly acts.
The Black Panthers never did anything like that. They were freedom fighters, no matter what white America tells you.
I'm not siding with the government here, I'm just telling you that there is a difference between Bin Laden and true freedom fighters.
Anyone who targets innocent women and children, is a monster.
And in my opinions that monster needs to be wiped out....

Aug 17, 2002
^^^

hmm. the american gov has killed many innocents, our government has just as much blood on its hands as anyone. shit bush jr's daddy and reagan have had associations with more civilian deaths then osama bin laden. please believe. in that sense we need to wipe them out and be joyful that reagan is gonna die of alzhiemers(sp) soon. monsters who kill innocent civilians need to be wiped out. i agree

Jun 17, 2002
Unregistered said:
Before you get brainwashed and call somebody a "terrorist," know your history.
The Black Panthers, an organization built to help Africans in the United States (something "our" government doesn't do), was labeled a "terrorist" organization. Women In Black, an organization of women out for world peace (and Nobel Prize winners), who laid in the tracks of an American train headed toward Iraq were labeled "anti-American." Remember that guy in Waco, Texas who had his home surrounded with flashing lights and loud sounds? He spoke his mind about us being controlled. What was the story the media gave you? And, if you've noticed, protesters against the war on Iraq are being labeled "anti-American," "anti-government," "terrorist," etc.
I don't know where most of your ears are at, but I advise you start listening to 94.1 KPFA (Free Speech Radio) for real news. When mass media covers a story, they buy what their source tells them and don't do any further investigation. They basically get off their van, ask a person what happened, believe her/his story, get back into their van, and go back and make a report on it.
Remember American history? When Columbus came, he killed and pushed Native Americans out of their villages and whenever they'd try to fight for their land back, they were considered "terrorists" and often seen as "uncivilized" and were not seen as human beings. The same applies with African slaves who un-willingly built the economic forefront for this country.
In other words, our world views are not our views, they're our governments'/controllers'.

YA , WERE SO CONTROLLED, TRY LIVIN IN SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT REALLY IS!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
FACT IS WE ARE CONTROLLED BY OUR GOVERNMENT.... IF YOU DO SOMETHING THEY DONT WANT TO HAPPEN.... BEST BELIEVE IT "MAGICALLY" WONT.... OUR GOVENMENT IS JUST TOP NOTCH SNEAKY MAFUCCAZ.... OTHER GOVERNMENTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES DONT CARE IF THERE PEOPLE KNOW THEY ARE SHEISTY.... WHERE OUR GOVERNMENT HAS MOST PEOPLE FOOLED TO THINK THEY ARE RIGHT, AND NEVER COVER UP OR DO ANYTHING BAD.... LOL... OUR GOVENMENT CAN HAVE YOU DISAPPEAR OFF THE MAP WITH NO TRACE IF NEED BE....