WHO IN THE BAY SAW THAT MISSLE ALMOST BLOW US UP??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
2 Much...... It was a missle intercept Test.... Remember the Patriot Missles that killed Scuds in Iraq...I think this is a newer version for intercontinental missles.... In other words to protect our ass's from getting lit up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I KNOW THATS WHAT "THEY" SAY..... BUT FA REAL.... DO YOU "REALLY" KNOW OR BELIVE THATS WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT..... WHY WERENT PEOPLE WARNED ABOUT THIS??? I KNOW HELLA PEOPLE REALLY WERE SCARED, AND FRIGHTENED BY THAT SHIT... SAW IT AS IT HAPPEND....

NOT JUST THAT... LETS SAY IT WAS A TEST.... JUST THINK WHAT HAPPENS WITH 1 LIL MIS CALCULATION.....

SCOCIOUS: ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS

Jul 16, 2002
they are not telling us alot.....

man i live in san bruno by the sf airport and it's been mad crazy..... for the last 2 weeks i have been seeing them 2 propeller military copters mobbin in 2's or 4's..... then my friend was in ssf on el camino and he said he saw an "apache"copter mobbin through with that huge gun stickin out the sides, goin hella slow and low , like they was looking for something....there is a whole lot are government ain't tellin' us..... missile intercept i believe, maybe. or yeah it can be a cover up..... but why don't the news mention the helicopter stuff?!?!?!? the things that make u say hmmmmmmmmm..... c-o-n-spiracy

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
I seen that shit. Thought it was str8 Aliens...

Shit was crazy as fuck...Im in Milpitas mane, and that shit was right over head...

Crazy even had red white and blue cloads to it..No Joke..I had no idea what the fuck it was till I read this now..Shit was a huge explosion, I didnt hear shit tho..

Crazy shit..

Jul 29, 2002
MAN I THOUGHT WE WAS AT WAR. MY MOMMA WAS LIKE "WHAT'S THAT LOOK OUT SIDE YO WINDOW" I THOUGHT WE WAS GETTIN BOMBED DID YALL SEE HOW THAT SHIT EXPLODED AND THE SHIT THAT CAME OUT OF IT AFTER THE EXPLOSION HAD ME THINKING IT WAS SOME TYPE ANTHRAX. THAT SHIT WAS A TRIP

Apr 25, 2002
they shot it off from vanderberg.....which is a missle test spot......they shoot them off all the time over there......when you dont see the missle anymore thats when its already gone in outerspace.but yea that shit was coo...

May 1, 2002
damn.. dont anyone stay up on theyre info?!?
Yall do know that we backed out of the A.B.M. (Anti Ballistic Missle) treaty, right?
We did that so that we could develop what we were already workin on, a nuclear missile defense system..
and as cheesy as it sounds, it was first known as the star wars program...
they consider it a shield.. any missile on its way in, wont last long without being takin out...

Makes for good fire works...

Just consider it the start to the next cold war....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SAYDAL: THAT AINT TRUE DOG.... WE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY GOT GOIN ON OVER THERE.... WHICH IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS... WE GIVE THEM WEAPONS FOR OIL, AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER SHIT.... THEY POSSIBLY COULD BE BUILDING A BOMB OR MISSLE THAT BLOWS US THE FUCC UP.... ITS TRUE, WE REGULATE WHAT GOES ON THERE AS BEST AS WE CAN.... BUT IF THEY CAN SNATCH A FEW PLANES FROM US AND CRASH THEM INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.... I WOULDNT DOUBT THAT THEY WOULD GET SOME CRAZY MAFUCCA TO BOMB OUR ASS....