Who I believe has true ***$Star*****Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
dj pimp said:
i think there is 3 cats in the bay who can really do it with mass appeal.

last but not least you know i gotta throw ap9 in the mix, i think that cat is what the world been waitin on. hes the real deal.

That's whats up!! He's one of favorite rappers.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
clyde carson got that unique voice... my opnion on that b legit track Block 4 Life... clyde carson, although he only did the hook, ripped and carried that song and made that sht hyped... ya boy also got a unique voice... when i first heard 16's on the radio, i couldve sworn he sounded like Nas with a bay style rap... and when i heard both of them on a track... Fly as This... that song slaps hard!!!! both of them definitely need more national recognition... and in time... they will... no doubt!

C

CCCUser925

there's alot of cats in the bay with alot of talent..not just 2-3-4 cats..yadidamean!

Apr 7, 2004
The Team...style mastered..so new..smooth...the beat
Quinn.........style mastered..hard and it's quinn come on!
Turf Talk.....style so down pat....rhythm so tuff..voice stands out...
ya boy........style mastered...brand new...hard as flow..he aint' playin
Frontline.....style mastered...lyrics..spits..so different and refreshing to hear
Alkohol...producer/mc... bout to be a problem...brand new unheard artist...voice & style so tuff & refreshing to hear at this point in hiphop...and not the normal bay topics and delivery....mc street shit...will be able to market everywhere.