Who else has heard that Hollow Weenie by C-Lim?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I think C-Lim is pretty weak. Dude definitely cant hang with Hollow on the mic. And "amatuer"? C'mon now. Hollow dropped a classic album before C-Lim even had a recognizable name in the rap game.

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
GO Buy the artist albums and find out who ripped who....support the ARTIST if u so curious.......and that Lim is pretty tight.....both Hollow and Lim came tight on they shit.....as fo the foo hatin cause he cant get out his mom n dads house and cant get his label off the ground.....DONT HATE WHAT U CANT DO

Apr 25, 2002
ohhh man, i just heard it over on Illstylez.. only heard the first verse.. but DAMN.

hollow got ripped. U Aint A Ryda doesnt compare to the shit on this.

"you soft like furby's.. you rock more colors then skittles or mcdonalds mcflurry"

"you aint thug status.. you blood status.. thats waht you used to be"

he calls him the ogre from Shrek hahahahaha

Apr 25, 2002
yeah lim ripped up hollow.......that quote up there was hella funny.......he got me laughin in hella songs on that shit........i mean, at least lim is rappin about real shit that happened, hollow was just MAKIN SHIT UP on "u aint a rydah".....kinda gay on hollows part......but spoils of war is str8 bangin, vocals, beats, erything.......everyone swoop this shit

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHA right after Clim says hollow looks like the oger from schreck, he says "you aint thug status.......you UG status" HAHAHA that shit had me rollin

May 1, 2002
C-Lim was str8 snappin... I notice alot of cats on this site love to hate on Lim... In my opinion, C-Lim snaps...

Also, I like how Hollow used pacs beat from hit em up.. And I like how C-Lim answered with another pac beat... Dont get me wrong, Hollow is savage as well.. Im just tryin to give Lim his dues.. Hes earnin em....