Who else has heard that Hollow Weenie by C-Lim?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
LOL at that picture inside of that Slim Loc album "Hollow Weenie"

But anyhow, I think Hollow's "U Aint A Ridah" iz clownin' all over C-Lim's diss tracz

On top of all that, how can Hollow be an 'amature' ?.............that nigga got two CLASSIC albumz under hiz belt..............that'z jus my 2 centz though

But this new Slim Loc iz pretty tight though, str8 gangbangin' shit!

Jun 13, 2002
triplegold said:
Spoils of War is unlistenable..

save your money y'all
lol. you trippin dogg. i got this album last saturday, and its tyte. hollow tip is coo, but "u aint a ryda" was hella weak. his diss to lim on the "lethal weaponz" comp. was good though. but over all i'm feelin lim's music more than hollow tips.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL.... ILL BE HONEST, IM BOTH HOLLOW AND C-LIMS FOLX, HOLLOW RIPPED C-LIM, BUT I THINK C-LIM RIPPED HOLLOW A NEW ASS AS WELL....... I GIVE LIM PROPS, CUZZ I WASNT SURE HE COULD GET WIT HOLLOW ON A DISS TRACK, BUT I THINK HE DID.....

AND YOU SAY THAT LIM FLEXXED THE TRUTH, BUT NOT EVERYTHING THAT HOLLOW SAID WAS THE TRUTH EITHER....

JUST LIKE WHEN EAZY E SAID DRE WAS WEARING PINK LIPSTICK...... THAT WAS FUNNY THO, BUT CMON, DRE AINT WORN NO PINK LIPSTICK FOR REAL.... LOL

Aug 16, 2002
tHAT SONG HOLLOW WEENIE IS CLOWIN DOGG! YOU ARE TRIPPIN! THEY BOTH CLOWN THE FUCC OUTTA EACH OTHER ON NUMEROUS SONGZ AND BOTH GOT MAD SPITZ THEY NEED TO MAKE UP AND DO A SONG TOGETHER! LOL

GOTTI

Apr 25, 2002
triple gold has always been the Siccness resident hater...i'm sure he's some record label owner in distress who comes on here to clown other people behind a name

and Tact...Dre did wear pink lipstick...check the cover of the first album he was on...World Class Wrecking Crew

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
i think i just got it off my chest...
you's a hater and always been

and yeah you hidin...
i'm young moe...
people see me...i go to functions...i meet people from the siccness

If you ain't feelin my views thats coo...just don't bad mouth me especially not on a computer. I'm sorry I ain't feelin everything that drops or I'm not a groupie of tha artists of which I speak on. You can make it up to them in your own special ways 4 me, k? LOL

Whatever homie. If you ever in Denver, which is were I'm at, and you still feel tha same let me know.

:dead:

A

Anybody K

TACT OUT MUZIC said:
LOL.... ILL BE HONEST, IM BOTH HOLLOW AND C-LIMS FOLX, HOLLOW RIPPED C-LIM, BUT I THINK C-LIM RIPPED HOLLOW A NEW ASS AS WELL....... I GIVE LIM PROPS, CUZZ I WASNT SURE HE COULD GET WIT HOLLOW ON A DISS TRACK, BUT I THINK HE DID.....

AND YOU SAY THAT LIM FLEXXED THE TRUTH, BUT NOT EVERYTHING THAT HOLLOW SAID WAS THE TRUTH EITHER....

JUST LIKE WHEN EAZY E SAID DRE WAS WEARING PINK LIPSTICK...... THAT WAS FUNNY THO, BUT CMON, DRE AINT WORN NO PINK LIPSTICK FOR REAL.... LOL
shut up whiteboy. ill slap u