Which Bay Area Artist Has The Best Live Performance!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
Zion I...hands down...and i know yal gon say "he has 500" people on stage with him(jus like a most shows i saw him at) but ima say him anyway..FAB...me and some of my folks opened up for him in dago and he rocked it with jus him a hype man and a dj

oh and Moe Green has a wonderful live show...i am a big fan

Jun 2, 2002
anybody seen blackalicious???? i wasn't even really a fan of their shit until i saw them live. great show. i know he's not bay, but tech n9ne probably had the best live show i've seen...next to the up in smoke tour.

May 1, 2008
Zion I...hands down...and i know yal gon say "he has 500" people on stage with him(jus like a most shows i saw him at) but ima say him anyway..FAB...me and some of my folks opened up for him in dago and he rocked it with jus him a hype man and a dj

oh and Moe Green has a wonderful live show...i am a big fan

u r moe green. lol.

Nov 11, 2007
ANDRE NICKATINA BY FAR...ALL THE OTHER RAPPERS DONT PACK THE HOUSE LIKE HE DOES. IVE PROMOTED 3 SHOWS AND PERFORMED IN TWO WITH HIM. HE'S GOT THE WHITE AUDIENCE LIKE A MFKA!

Sep 17, 2007
^^^^^^^^^^ he did have hella white fans tho at his last show. Half of them weren't even 18 yet, I wasn't even worried about someone gettin smoked. And he had that shit packed.

Aug 23, 2006
Fabby Davis... dude brings hype, energy, personality, and creativity. he feels the crowd and the crowd feels him back. when he's the feature act there aint nobody better.

fabby and turf talk headlined a show in portland last year, and the crowd was sleeping on turf's act, then when fab stepped on stage and it was like, now the party is on.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
this dude!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8sAncSYQig&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8sAncSYQig&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
MONUMENTAL FAIL.

::