Which Bay Area Artist Has The Best Live Performance!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Gotta go with E40....Doesn't have 20 people on stage, and plans his shit out
yup

i hate it when 5 people all have mics all rapping (yelling) each others verse ... i seen rick ross do that ... horrible

young jeezy , as much as u might hate dude ... his stage show is him and 1 guy that compliments him and knows exactly when to chime in and out , they even so some light giggin together on certain parts .

Mar 21, 2006
this dude!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8sAncSYQig&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8sAncSYQig&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
on the real tho ... Hieroglyphics kill shit live ... u never seen hot potato mic passing as smoothly as they do it ... songs like The Who are just made for the stage .

i seen them right before 3rd eye vision came out and they wrecked it .... that album too that followed shortly after delivered .

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
nickatina is good at making the songs he performs sound like they sound on the CD, which is good,,

But i wish more bay rappers would use DJ's, to create that real hi hop experience

Silas

Sicc OG
May 4, 2005
Oakland's The Coup...
theres nothing close to as funky going around
who else does it with a live band like that? boots is an crazy vocalist and silk e is fine o the mic too. even if you dont dig the studio tracks... check out a show, you wont be dissapointed

one of the best live hip hop acts in the business today

... the next show in the bay isn't until aug 23 in SF though