Where is LIl Ric?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 8, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Are you on crack? Thug Nut came out in 2002, and I believe he had something else in the last 2 years.

Dont speak on shit you know nothing about, kiddo.
the nigga is weak as fuck TO ME. just because i dont like his music im a hater???

some of yall get too EMOTIONAL over niggas you dont even know.

{5 years, 8 years same thing}

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
hitsquad said:
the nigga is weak as fuck TO ME. just because i dont like his music im a hater???

i know him...same hood...he's my OG...

it aint about you not liking his music, you didnt start this thread nigga, someone asked where Lil Ric was and you came in with your female attitude talkin about "who gives a fuck" when apparently the nigga who started the thread does...

my nigga behind bars and i give a fuck as well...just in case you didnt know Lil Ric in his prime is destroyin 85% of these bay rappers easily...

and yes sir...you are a hater

May 9, 2002
hitsquad said:

Yes, youre right. 5 years and 8 years are the exact same thing. Are you retarded?

The point is, you ran off on some rant when you didnt have all the facts in place. That, kiddo, makes you look like a hater. Deal with it.

Dski

Sicc OG
Mar 31, 2006
HE'LL BE OUT VERY SOON.....ITS ALWAYS GONNA BE SOME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM SOMEBODY....BUT REAL NIGGAZ KNOW RIC IS A REAL DUDE...THE YOUNG O.G....WHO HAS MATURED HIS FLOW....AND HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS...ONE OF THE ORIGINAL WEST COAST BAD BOYZ....AND HAS WORKED WITH THE MAJORITY OF BAY AREA RAPPERS........RIC IS FROM A PLACE WHERE ALOT OF CATS CANT COME TOO.....AND WHERE IT GOES DOWN....SO ANYTIME RIC SPITS.......HE'S SPEAKING ON HIS SURROUNDINGS.....AND EVERYDAY HUSTLE............IF ANYBODY NEEDS VERSES FROM LIL RIC GET AT ME?

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
LIL RIC IS THE TRUTH, HE SOLID.. CAME TO MA NEIGHBOURHOOD BOLO N MADE CATS FEEL LIKE HE 1 OF US, A REAL "STREET NIG" RIGHT THERE....THEM NEW TRACKS WAS SOUNDING HARD TOO.. DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS LOCKED UP.... FREE RICKY FONTAINE!

May 14, 2006
when u see me rollen wit tha windows down and tha frown u best duck cuz im bout to let loose some rounds. that shit is tight. lil ric be comen hard i dont know what yall thinken. ric me spitten real shit.

Apr 7, 2006
-LIL RIC IZ THA TRUTH-

all ya'll h8in azz newbootiez probly ain't knowin' that the guy that be all over y'all t-shirts and bedroom posters (Mac muffuccin Dre) wuz on Lil Ric's 'Thug Nut' album.... shit, most of y'all bandwagoniers wuzn't even slappin' Dre bac then... Ya'll need to get up on tha history and learn why Lil Ric deserves all the respect that BayArea pioneers are due...

D-Ski: congrats on the win... I hope the success you produce will kill the haterz from the inside out...

:devious:

Aug 11, 2006
Lil Rebel said:
nigga i give a fuck...this nigga locked up living like an animal and you talkin about fuck em cuz he aint made a hot song?

you need to take real good look at yourself brotha...
act like an animal, live like an animal. lil ric is from swatteam records, right? ive heard him on a lot of random mixtapes i heard some freestyles from him on DSR product as well as west coast stuff. but there probly is more than 1 "lil ric". maybe if he had named himself something without "lil". try something original like "big" or "dogg" or "mac" or "playa" or something. maybe he should have used his real name, Theodore Q. Rassmussen. lil ric from swatteam records??? is that who we're talkin bout???

Aug 11, 2006
SFplaya1 said:
Hell yeah LIL RIC is tight, i was slappin that thug nut the other night. RICKY FONTAINE. That verse he did on "this is how we eat # 1" was sic! All yall haters need to respect some of the old skool catz that been doin shit for the bay!
yeah i liked him on the animal planet tape on the ap.9 song that beat was faster on the mixtape than the album-they slowed it down, its better fast

Jan 15, 2006
MC Hippety-Hop said:
act like an animal, live like an animal. lil ric is from swatteam records, right? ive heard him on a lot of random mixtapes i heard some freestyles from him on DSR product as well as west coast stuff. but there probly is more than 1 "lil ric". maybe if he had named himself something without "lil". try something original like "big" or "dogg" or "mac" or "playa" or something. maybe he should have used his real name, Theodore Q. Rassmussen. lil ric from swatteam records??? is that who we're talkin bout???
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU THE DR. PHIL OF HIPHOP..

Apr 7, 2006
@ Dski: Fo sho - I been supportin' Lil Ric since the no limit days...
My fam from the South Rich... I used to stay out that way for the summers as a kid.... my cuzzo got a gang of folcz from the Manor and Cresent Park.. my other cuzzin and nephewz stayed right on 33rd and Erlandson by the Fuller Funeral home... my uncle stayed on Cutting... my grandma offa P-Road... Fillmore Slim comes out to the hood once a year to perform... I can't claim the bay w/o mentioning the S.Rich... so I had to get that piece off my chest...

hit me on the PM whenever - my mixdown game is vicious - I'd like to have the oppurtunity to help any project get out faster for y'all by mixing a song...

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
i only got one album, the lil ric & laroo. any of yall listen to that cd. man that song "krazy flow" grew on me and i couldnt keep that shit off repeat for a while. the beat is crazy.