Where is LIl Ric?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
Yall need to stop hatin on that brotha, I got his unreleased shit he was gonna drop last year. Its a cool record he has a couple songs with a couple brothas from the rich including The Frontline. If he is locked up, thats probably the only reason why we havent heard from him. He's always on the grind.
Peace Dub

Feb 1, 2006
Hell yeah LIL RIC is tight, i was slappin that thug nut the other night. RICKY FONTAINE. That verse he did on "this is how we eat # 1" was sic! All yall haters need to respect some of the old skool catz that been doin shit for the bay!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
check out the track "You ain't Gotta Like Me" off the Rick Lee Presents: Welcome to Thizz World hosted by Yuk........that song slaps!!!

May 9, 2002
hitsquad said:
u right. he dont have nuthin to prove. thats why he aint made a album in about 8 or 9 years.

dont take it personal jus my opinion
Are you on crack? Thug Nut came out in 2002, and I believe he had something else in the last 2 years.

Dont speak on shit you know nothing about, kiddo.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
hitsquad said:
u right. he dont have nuthin to prove. thats why he aint made a album in about 8 or 9 years.

dont take it personal jus my opinion

hahaa Deep N tha Game (95), Wicked Streets (98), Armaggeddon, (00), Thug Nut (02), Deep N tha Game - Re released thru Thizz (05?), Street Nig album been done he just been locked up (06) not to mention features all across tha Bay...

not to mention he's not signed to none of your favorite labels...he's just grindin

and i know firsthand that he got enough material to drop at least 3 albums

ask his brotha D-Ski...the siccness beat champ

Jul 11, 2005
"You Aint Gotta Like Me" was/ is a fire ass track, was wonderin where that was gonna pop up official. The quality on that Thizz World mixtape is pretty shitty.