WHAT WAS THE FIRST RAP ALBUM YOU EVER COPPED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Man I think my first rap cd I bought was DJ quick - quick is the name... Fallowed by Mac Dre California liven... And the click down and dirty

Also bought stupid shit like kris kross and ABC haha

Oct 30, 2005
i'm a 70's baby...Dj Pimp, can u remember a cat by the name of "Rated X" not "X Raided" from Sac, he had a track called "Captain Crunch"...i was in 6 or 7th grade when that came out

Mar 4, 2006
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
Man I think my first rap cd I bought was DJ quick - quick is the name... Fallowed by Mac Dre California liven... And the click down and dirty

Also bought stupid shit like kris kross and ABC haha
Wasn't nothing stupid about Kriss Kross mayne. Kriss Kross was the first concert I ever went to and it was the shit.

Jun 25, 2005
threexkrzy said:
i'm a 70's baby...Dj Pimp, can u remember a cat by the name of "Rated X" not "X Raided" from Sac, he had a track called "Captain Crunch"...i was in 6 or 7th grade when that came out
Wasnt that a group? Captain Crunch was 1 of tha rappers too I think...then he changed his name to C-Funk and then to Proehoezak.....damn thats olskool! LOL!

Oct 30, 2005
Nevasoba said:
Wasnt that a group? Captain Crunch was 1 of tha rappers too I think...then he changed his name to C-Funk and then to Proehoezak.....damn thats olskool! LOL!
YEA UR RIGHT IT WAS A GROUP...EITHER WAY THAT WAS A CLASSIC ALBUM IN THE EARLY 90'S

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
threexkrzy said:
yea, that takes me wayyyyy back. good ol days whenever i got a new cassette or album it was very exciting

Dec 15, 2003
Mine was a compilation called "Kings Of Rap". I had to be about 6 or 7 so I'd say it was around '83-'84. It had Run DMC, Fat Boys, UTFO "Roxanne, Roxanne", "Rappin Duke" by Shawn Brown. Anybody remember that? Da haaaa da haaaa, da ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
jayda650 said:
I think it was Fat Boys Crushin way back when I was like 7
i got that album (record) for Christmas one year, but it was their first shit that was dope as hell, with trax like "all u can eat" and "in jail" back in the story tellin days. i met them at the first fresh festival in oakland in like 1983 and then when i moved to new york i eventually became good friends with the whole group. rip to BUFFY, the ox that rocks, the human beatbox.

there was another group out at the time called the skinny boys that were pretty dope too.

dont get me started, i can go on forever, mantronix, schooly d, the surf mc's, crash crew, kurtis blow, utfo and so many others.

rappin duke is a friend of mine and still does shows with us every now and then

Apr 13, 2005
Would go to Towerr records fremont & san mateo in the fckin 80's...with moms buying RECORDS...ll coolj,run dmc,digital underground,young mc..salt & pepa

vanilla ice cd..& mc hammer. TAPE.... 1990
Had that Kriss Kross in 1992...on cd....
Shorty the pimp TAPE...1992....6th grade
,rbl posse,cbo-tales from the crypt TAPE...1995 summer
1992 N2DEEP CD...remember pops buyin it for himself....in 92'...I took it few years later..

Had hella other shit..but this what stands out...