WHAT WAS THE FIRST RAP ALBUM YOU EVER COPPED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
some of the first tapes i ever owned were given to me as a present. It was Black Sheep-This or That single, Fu-Shnickens-La Schmoove, and some other tape I forgot. It was a dope present I used to play those jams all the time.

Mar 1, 2006
SOME OF MY OTHER FIRST RAP TAPES WERE NWA, ICE-T ORIGINAL GANGSTER, PARIS, FAT BOYS, SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL, GHETTO BOYS, 2 LIVE CREW, LUKE, ONYX, LOL DJ JAZZY JEFF AND THE FRESH PRINCE, YOUNG MC, ICE CUBE AMERIKKKAS MOST WANTED

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
ecilam the fall said:
SOME OF MY OTHER FIRST RAP TAPES WERE NWA, ICE-T ORIGINAL GANGSTER, PARIS, FAT BOYS, SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL, GHETTO BOYS, 2 LIVE CREW, LUKE, ONYX, LOL DJ JAZZY JEFF AND THE FRESH PRINCE, YOUNG MC, ICE CUBE AMERIKKKAS MOST WANTED
yo, those were the good ol days for sure, great era

Sep 22, 2002
Public Enemy- It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back, yeah guess I'm old as fuck myself compared to some of these cats Pimp

Jun 18, 2007
Jceezy said:
Public Enemy- It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back, yeah guess I'm old as fuck myself compared to some of these cats Pimp
Yeah Public Enemy-"It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back" was the first tape I copped and it was a few years after it dropped. I think I was 9 or 10 so it was 90-91. Then my pops found it and tossed it like a sucka.